Community : Site Feedback & Suggestions

• Master Protection Agreement

• My 2 yr. old refrigerator’s ice maker broke. I have a 5 yr. repair contract with Sears. They tell me they “Don’t service your area.” Huh? I live 15 miles from the Sears Store, in Charleston, SC. I’m not living in Nome, Alaska!
    Spent 4+ hrs. on the phone with 12 different people trying to get Sears to “hire an outside tech.” & pay for him. After more hassle, they told me they’d have a tech. call today and set up an appt. You know the rest….no call, no nothing.
    I want the rest of my Warranty time refunded to me. Why should I pay for something that isn’t covering me? Imagine if this was my freezer….5 days and I don’t even have an appointment!!
    After reading the comments on this forum, I truly think Sears will be going away, like K-Mart. Their customer service stinks because no one wants to work for them!
    I’ll repost on the next installment because I’m sure this is going to be major warfare until I am satisfied…..

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, paintaday! Thanks for posting on MySears today! I am sorry you are having such a hard time getting your warrantied washer repaired. I have sent your concerns on to SearsCares, who will be by in a bit looking to help. I will reach out to you via your registered email to let you know once they respond.

Thanks!

Hi paintaday,

Thank you for making us aware of the challenges you have been facing regarding your refrigerator’s ice maker repair. We understand that after having as many phone conversations and still not have a repair appointment is more than disheartening. My name Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I am taking this time to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We would be more than happy to connect you with a case manager who will work closely with our repair business partners for your ice maker repair and also address your protection agreement concerns. Please send your address, phone number used at the time of purchase with your screen name (paintaday) and a good contact phone number to smadvisor@searshc.com and a case manager will contact you directly. Thank you again for bringing this repair need to your attention. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,
    Brian R.
    MySears Community Moderator

Good thing I went to this sight because I have no email from you unless I went here. I do not want Sears to be my Repair service any longer. I can only imagine the nightmare this situation would have been if it was my freezer not my ice maker. When told no techs are in the area, I bet it’s because no one wants to work for Sears.
    Who do I contact to terminate my contract and receive my pro rated balance. I will never buy from Sears and bad mouth your horrible customer service. When I see all the disgruntled customers regarding these issues on this site, I just nod my head. I have yet to see one word of praise.
    I await your next correspondence

Hi there, paintaday! Thanks for posting on MySears today! I am sorry you are having such a hard time getting your warrantied washer repaired. I have sent your concerns on to SearsCares, who will be by in a bit looking to help. I will reach out to you via your registered email to let you know once they respond.

Thanks!

It’s my ice maker, Dummy.

Hi there, paintaday! Thanks for posting on MySears today! I am sorry you are having such a hard time getting your warrantied washer repaired. I have sent your concerns on to SearsCares, who will be by in a bit looking to help. I will reach out to you via your registered email to let you know once they respond.

Thanks!

It’s my ice maker, Dummy.
    [/quote]

Whoops! Sorry about that mistake, paintaday!

I hope you will be in touch with the SearsCares team soon. I am sure they will be able to assist!

Thanks!

Forums Community Site Feedback &... Master Protection Ag...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in