Chit Chat : Current Affairs

• Most horrible experience with sears, never use again

• I had the most horrible experience with Sears and will never buy or order from SEARS in my lifetime. I had ordered a foosball table from Sears and signed up for a $120 installation. The installation was scheduled for saturday. Nobody called me to setup the time and when I called Sears multiple times (about 6 times), they kept telling me that it is scheduled for saturday. Eventually after waiting the whole day nobody showed up. I again called Sears on sunday and they profusely apologized and told me that they had to reschedule to Monday.

Again nobody called me and eventually the installers showed up on monday at 4:00 PM. They had never assembled a foosball table in their life and did a horrible job in the assembly. All the rods are assembled incorrectly, they messed up the goal post which is blocked and the table is unusable.

When I called sears again, as usual they said somebody will call me to re-assemble and of-course nobody called me.

I have given up on SEARS and will never use them again

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

We appreciate you reaching out and sharing your Foosball installation experience with us. I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues in getting a hold of someone to help with this assembly.

Your concerns are very important to us and I have forwarded to our Sears Cares team to help you further. Once one of our team member responds and receives the contact information that will be requested, a dedicated case manager will be helping to resolve this issue by working with you personally.

I will be reaching out via email once a member from our team responds to help in directing you back to your thread for contact.

Thank you!

Nagaraba12,

Thank you for posting your comments and giving us the opportunity to address your concerns regarding the installation of your foosball table. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the poor customer service that you have received in trying to resolve the installation issues. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you to help ensure that the table is properly assembled and to address any other concerns that you may have. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Nagaraba12), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Chit Chat Current Affairs Most horrible experi...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in