Chit Chat : Current Affairs

• NEVER USE SEARS AGAIN

• I just had the absolute worst experience I have ever had with ANY company. All I needed was a GE washer repaired. The first appointment was on Dec. 30th. The tech said there was nothing wrong with the washer even though we explained to him that is was SMOKING on the rinse cycle. We paid him the $75 fee and the next day did a load of laundry and IT FILLED OUR HOUSE WITH SMOKE. I subsequently called the 800 number to schedule another appointment, was told that no appointment was available until Jan 8th. I explained the situation and was told that we would receive a $60 credit on the next visit. I couldn’t wait until the 8th as I am leaving town so, I asked to speak to a supervisor. They said that they would email within 24 hours to “escalate” my complaint. No email, no contact. I went online and managed to schedule another appointment for Jan 3rd between 1 and 5 p.m.. At 5:10 I called and they said the tech is running late due to in-climate weather. WE LIVE IN PHOENIX, SUNNY SKIES, 70 DEGREES. I explained that to the person in the other country and they HUNG-UP on me. The tech just called at 6:30 and said he would be here in 30 minutes and there would be a $75 fee charged CONTRARY to what I’ve been told. I said no thank you, I’ll get someone dependable and I have stopped payment on the first check. This company BLOWS and I will never buy anything from Sears as a result of the INCREDIBLY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LIES.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Thank you for your post as well as for bringing this matter to our attention. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the poor service that you have received while trying to get your washer repaired. I understand from reading your post that this has been an aggravating experience for you and we would like to offer our assistance. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this in more detail and determine the best option available to resolve your concerns in this matter. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Jfuller37), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Chit Chat Current Affairs NEVER USE SEARS AGAI...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in