Community : Report Bugs & Troubleshooting

• New D/W wet inside when packaging unwrapped

• Just purchased a new Bosch 500 series D/W from Sears, picked up from Wilmington/Concord Mall store, and when we unwrapped it once at home it was wet inside. Is this normal? Called Sears customer service, got a runaround before being disconnected; called the store we picked up from, got another runaround before being disconnected. Just want to know: is this normal, or should we take the machine back and get another one?

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

I am extremely sorry to hear that you are having issues with reaching out for answers in regards to the the Bosch.

Your concerns are important to us and I have shared them with our Sears Cares team so that they can contact you further. Once a response posts, I will be reaching out via email redirecting you back for contact with our team.

Thank you!

Dear njhirschmann,

My name is Susan with the Sears Cares Escalations team. We’d like to apologize for the poor customer service you’ve received when attempting to get an answer to your question regarding the dishwasher being wet inside. Typically our dishwasher manufacturers will test the units prior to packaging and sending them out for delivery. With this said, we’d still like to offer our assistance to make sure that your dishwasher is functioning properly and also address the customer service issues that you experienced. A dedicated Case Manager will call you at the number you provide and answer any further questions you have. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help you is being done. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (njhirschmann) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

Interesting pattern: posts immediately get a positive response of concern, then a second post with someone to email. I emailed as instructed, still no response, over a week later. Guess I’ll have to load up the D/W and return it–and then buy one from Best Buy. This would have been really easy to fix, and instead they’ve lost a customer. No wonder Sears is reporting economic trouble.

In fact, I’d be interested to know whether cleblanc and anhemhuyetvu actually got a real response to their problems or if they’ve gotten the same runaround that I’m describing. Is this “community” page simply a hoax?

Interesting pattern: posts immediately get a positive response of concern, then a second post with someone to email. I emailed as instructed, still no response, over a week later. Guess I’ll have to load up the D/W and return it–and then buy one from Best Buy. This would have been really easy to fix, and instead they’ve lost a customer. No wonder Sears is reporting economic trouble.

Good Morning, njhirschmann! I am sorry you haven’t connected with a case manager, yet. I am sending this along to the team. Look to hear from someone shortly!

Thanks for the update!

Dear njhirschmann,

Our apologies for the communication failure on our end. The notes in your case indicate that we have attempted to make contact with you via phone and email. I have forwarded your post onto your case manager and request that contact be made.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

Forums Community Report Bugs & T... New D/W wet inside w...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in