Chit Chat : In-Store Feedback

• no costumer service?? feel ripped off?

• My wife and I recently moved into our brand new home. We bought a number of appliances from the sears outlet store at 12025 n 32 st in phoenix. we THOUGHT we were getting a great deal on a fridge. because we bought a fridge that we thought we were getting a deal on we paid for the expensive extended service plan. The fridge has issues with the water, ice maker and electrical lights on front panel. Got the tech out after taking a day off from work to do so. he told me to take it back. Bran new fridge should be replaced. Drove the hour up on a SAT to get the fridge replaced and all the lady did was schedule me ANOTHER tech appointment. Thanks for nothing. I understand that sometimes there are problems beyond a stores control but Sears is turning this into a horrible experience. Should have bought from Home Depot! I feel disrespected as a consumer and I wont buy from sears again unless this bran new fridge is replaced without having to take a bunch of vacation days to wait for a tech to tell me to replace it. the fridge was not working properly the day we got it. oh and by the way they did not deliver the fridge till 9pm after taking that day off work for a scheduled delivery of 12pm-4pm. i could have went to work that day. Please just replace this fridge and end this terrible day and my anger with sears and the fridge. I promise to shop at sears again if you just replace our broken fridge.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Welcome to the MySears Community!

Thank you for sharing our experience this issue with us today. I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with the repair of your refrigerator.

Your concerns have been escalated to the SearsCares team, who will be happy to follow up with you on resolving this issue.

Once a response has posted I will send you an email notifying you of the reply so that you may make further contact with our Sears Cares team.

Thank you!

albrechc,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation regarding your refrigerator. We would like to take the opportunity to have one of our personal case manager’s assist you with this matter. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (albrechc), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Sears & Kmart Social Media Team
    Email: SMSupport@searshc.com
    Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 8:00PM (CST)
    Saturday/Sunday – 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (CST)

I just posted this in another thread but it applies here also. I have No personal experience but been hearing horror stories about Sears service from people at work for years. I personally deal with Lowes for appliances, they look at it, if it can’t be fixed, they don’t BS around, they bring you a new one as was the case with our washer 2 years ago. Just recently, my wife wanted a fridge from the Sears scratch and dent in monroeville PA against my protests — It had water and ice in the door, the sales lady said that delivery guys couldn’t take the door off, to fit it into the house, because of all the wires and tubes going into the door. Went to Lowes and was told “just show the guys where you want it and they will get it there”. What we got was a first run Frigidaire (I think the best brand), not a scratch and dent and actually is nicer and has more features, LED lights, stainless finish, better warranty and of course, water/crushed-cubed ice in the door, for about $800.00 less than Sears. Plus it got delivered the next day and the old one was hauled away. Their delivery guys disconnected everything going to the door – got it in the house – reassembled it and it’s been working fine ever since, 5-6 months. My wife was so happy, she tipped them $35.00.
    I go to Sears only for work shoes now, great selection.

I just posted this in another thread but it applies here also. I have No personal experience but been hearing horror stories about Sears service from people at work for years. I personally deal with Lowes for appliances, they look at it, if it can’t be fixed, they don’t BS around, they bring you a new one as was the case with our washer 2 years ago. Just recently, my wife wanted a fridge from the Sears scratch and dent in monroeville PA against my protests — It had water and ice in the door, the sales lady said that delivery guys couldn’t take the door off, to fit it into the house, because of all the wires and tubes going into the door. Went to Lowes and was told “just show the guys where you want it and they will get it there”. What we got was a first run Frigidaire (I think the best brand), not a scratch and dent and actually is nicer and has more features, LED lights, stainless finish, better warranty and of course, water/crushed-cubed ice in the door, for about $800.00 less than Sears. Plus it got delivered the next day and the old one was hauled away. Their delivery guys disconnected everything going to the door – got it in the house – reassembled it and it’s been working fine ever since, 5-6 months. My wife was so happy, she tipped them $35.00.
    I go to Sears only for work shoes now, great selection.

Thanks for your feedback, Blazer7!

Forums Chit Chat In-Store Feedback no costumer service?...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in