Community : Site Feedback & Suggestions

• One click llc Fraud Alert

• Order #623523167 I Purchased $620.00 dresser on Sears.com from a company called One click llc. Received a $214.00 totally different dresser from wayfair with free shipping according to their website from One click llc. Then they want me to pay to ship back out of my pocket, and pay a 35% restock fee. In my opinion One click llc is committing fraud under Sears.com website and the Sears.com call center wasn’t at all helpful, they couldn’t care any less. I would suggest Sears distance themselves from this company as fast as they can! I would also suggest that Sears read the complaints about this company on this website and on sears.com website, I am not the first person that has had problems with this company! I am very disappointed with Sears!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, gbenci01! Thanks for posting on MySears today. I am so sorry to hear about your experience with that vendor. SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, will be happy to look into this for you.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once they respond, I will be sure to send you an email alerting you of their reply.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

Hello gbenci01,
    My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team. Thank you for alerting us of the purchase troubles that you recently had. The concern that this particular purchase has caused is absolutely understandable and we would be happy to step in and assist in getting to the bottom of this for you. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (gbenci01), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Tony
    MySears Community Moderator

Response from Sears Followed by my response:

Hello,
    Thank you for sending in your concern with the company oneclick we have clarified things as much as we could with them and trying to get an understanding, You will not be charged a restocking fee that is only if you are returning the item and there is nothing wrong with it and its not the incorrect item. example; You order a shelf they send a shelf but you want to send it back then at that point you would be charged a restocking fee. They are willing to refund you the shipping charge if the item is incorrect in which you stated it is. Also the company has stated they have informed you of the situation and provided you with the terms. I understand you do not want to be charged the shipping fee but you will get it refunded back to you if the item is incorrect.

Thank you, Rykell
    Social Media Case Manager,
    Sears Holdings Corporation

My Response:

I need clarification on your comments from your email below and confirmation on all underlined/bolded requests.

1. “You will not be charged a restocking fee that is only if you are returning the item and there is nothing wrong with it and its not the incorrect item.”
    Did you mean to say the correct item? I ordered a Magnussen Dresser mirror from Sears.com. The package received was sent by Wayfair and was ordered from Jason Amidon oneclickllc and is a Nexera Nocce dresser. This item was shipped for free, you charged me shipping, and was NOT the item that was ordered. I have documentation and photographic evidence of the item that was shipped. Confirm, there will be no restocking fee.

2. “example; You order a shelf they send a shelf but you want to send it back then at that point you would be charged a restocking fee.”
    I ordered a dresser from Sears.com, Jason Amidon at OneClickllc sent a different dresser but this is not the dresser I ordered. Confirm, there will be no restocking fee.

3. “They are willing to refund you the shipping charge if the item is incorrect in which you stated it is.”
    I have documentation and photographic evidence of the item that was shipped to confirm this was NOT the item ordered. Confirm, I will be refunded shipping charges for this return.

4. “Also the company has stated they have informed you of the situation and provided you with the terms.”
    I have never spoken to anyone at oneclickllc after repeated attempts.

5. “I understand you do not want to be charged the shipping fee but you will get it refunded back to you if the item is incorrect.”
    Confirm, I will receive a FULL refund.

I need assurance of ALL requested above due to fraudulent misrepresentations. I have been deliberately deceived as a consumer in order to secure unlawful gain by your vendor oneclickllc via Sears.com. Sears charged my credit card, not your vendor.

…..

How did you pay for this? Credit card or debit card? If it was either of those, I’d call the number on the back of the card and see about doing a chargeback. Even if it was a Sears card, which is really a Citibank card, give them a call.

It’s the wrong item, period. Your bank will take over and investigate.

…..

I completely understand your ordeal. I, too, recently had a purchase from One Click LLC through the Sears.com website. One Click LLC did not deliver the item I purchased and when I inquired about the status and refund of shipping charges, their response was anything but professional. You can not get them on the phone. The cowards only respond via email and they reply with the most unprofessional messages one could ever imagine. Sears should really think twice about the merchants they allow to sale products on their site. I’m not sure how your situation was resolved, but I’m done dealing with that company. I have contacted the better business bureau and my card issuing bank to request a chargeback. At this point I have no desire to deal with this company or anyone who does business with them (i.e. Sears). Best of Luck to you and your situation.

Hi Teediamond!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us today. Please let us know if you would like our Sears Cares team to assist you further on your refund status.

Thank you!

I completely understand your ordeal. I, too, recently had a purchase from One Click LLC through the Sears.com website. One Click LLC did not deliver the item I purchased and when I inquired about the status and refund of shipping charges, their response was anything but professional. You can not get them on the phone. The cowards only respond via email and they reply with the most unprofessional messages one could ever imagine. Sears should really think twice about the merchants they allow to sale products on their site. I’m not sure how your situation was resolved, but I’m done dealing with that company. I have contacted the better business bureau and my card issuing bank to request a chargeback. At this point I have no desire to deal with this company or anyone who does business with them (i.e. Sears). Best of Luck to you and your situation.

I am sorry to see that there has been another victim of this company! For us the ordeal has come to a close, but not from a lack of trying. It took weeks of calls, emails, faxes and lodging complaints! I would suggest you Google Jason Allen Amidon Coudersport PA. He is the CEO of Oneclick llc and also the person who sent the wrong item to us. I am sure what you find will be interesting and is all public information!

This is very helpful information. Sad to see this and Sears does nothing.

….
    For anyone having trouble with One Click LLC – oneclickllc. Here is a blip from the contract that the sellers sign. Since One Click LLC has nothing in stock. I’d think it is in direct violation of the contract.

“Seller shall not list any Merchandise it does not currently have in stock. It is Seller’s responsibility to promptly update its listing(s), including updating any information deemed necessary to ensure the listings, and inventories are accurate.”

II) Seller Responsibilities.
    A) Merchandise Listings. Seller is responsible for creating Merchandise Listings via the Portal for all Merchandise it intends to sell on Sears Marketplace. All listings must comply with the specifications and policies established by Sears, and made available to Seller via the Portal. Seller shall not list any Merchandise it does not currently have in stock. It is Seller’s responsibility to promptly update its listing(s), including updating any information deemed necessary to ensure the listings, and inventories are accurate. By listing an item, Seller represents and warrants that the listing is accurate, current, and is not misleading or otherwise deceptive. Seller agrees to conduct the sales of Merchandise in its product listings in accordance with this Agreement, and acknowledges that failure to fulfill these obligations may subject Seller to penalties and legal liability. Sears retains the right to take down, or censor any Merchandise Listing that in its sole discretion violates the terms of this Agreement, at any time, without prior notice to Seller.
    ….

….
    For anyone having trouble with One Click LLC – oneclickllc. Here is a blip from the contract that the sellers sign. Since One Click LLC has nothing in stock. I’d think it is in direct violation of the contract.

“Seller shall not list any Merchandise it does not currently have in stock. It is Seller’s responsibility to promptly update its listing(s), including updating any information deemed necessary to ensure the listings, and inventories are accurate.”

A) Merchandise Listings. Seller is responsible for creating Merchandise Listings via the Portal for all Merchandise it intends to sell on Sears Marketplace. All listings must comply with the specifications and policies established by Sears, and made available to Seller via the Portal. Seller shall not list any Merchandise it does not currently have in stock. It is Seller’s responsibility to promptly update its listing(s), including updating any information deemed necessary to ensure the listings, and inventories are accurate. By listing an item, Seller represents and warrants that the listing is accurate, current, and is not misleading or otherwise deceptive. Seller agrees to conduct the sales of Merchandise in its product listings in accordance with this Agreement, and acknowledges that failure to fulfill these obligations may subject Seller to penalties and legal liability. Sears retains the right to take down, or censor any Merchandise Listing that in its sole discretion violates the terms of this Agreement, at any time, without prior notice to Seller.
    ….

….

….

….

….

Google Jason Allen Amidon Coudersport Pa. He is the CEO of oneclickllc. The info you find will enlighten you on the type of individual this is, and it is all public information. You can even contact The Court of Common Pleas of Potter County and they will provide you with a fifteen page criminal docket for the Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania v/s Jason Allen Amidon for pending criminal cases. BUYER BEWARE when dealing with oneclickllc on Sears.com

Forums Community Site Feedback &... One click llc Fraud ...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in