Chit Chat : Current Affairs

• Questioning the value of the Sears warranty

• I had a whole heating/AC HVAC system installed in March of this year. When it turned really cold we realized the auxiliary heat is not working properly and stays on too much. I have had the house for 7 years and the most recent electric bill ended up being more than twice what it was on any of the highest bills I have ever had. I have tried for several weeks to have Sears have someone come look at it since it is under warranty. I have called so many times, talked with so many people, each promises to escalate the matter which they say will mean I’ll get a return call within 48 hours for them to come out and look at my system. I have not once received a return call. I will never buy anything from Sears again.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Welcome to the MySears Community Forum!

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your heating/AC HVAC system an in reaching out for help.

Your concerns are very important to us and I have escalated them to our Sears Cares team to assist you further on this issue. Once our team responds I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to your post for contact.

Thank you!

Hi lisaandnaomi,

Welcome to the MySears Community Forum!

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your heating/AC HVAC system an in reaching out for help.

Your concerns are very important to us and I have escalated them to our Sears Cares team to assist you further on this issue. Once our team responds I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to your post for contact.

Thank you!

Thank you for your email. It would be nice to get a response and for someone to set up the time to come out an see my unit.

lisaandnaomi,

Thank you for taking time to inform us about your recent experience with you HVAC System. We apologize for any frustrations you have experienced with trying to get service for your HVAC system. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to look into this matter and have a case manager address any concerns you may have with your heater. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the HVAC System was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (lisaandnaomi), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Chit Chat Current Affairs Questioning the valu...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in