Community : How to Use Forums/FAQs

• Refund?

• This is my first time buying from Sears, and I bought a christmas dress for my daughter last week online and signed on today to see if it had shipped yet and when I did it said the order was cancelled and my refund was applied. I checked my bank account and I have not been refunded and there’s no refund pending. From the looks of the posts on here I may never be getting my money back. When will I be refunded my money?

Natasha M.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi, nnmck. Welcome to the MySears Community! I am very sorry to hear about this. I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care Team for additional support. When the Team responds here, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out here! We will be happy to help you further.

Dear nnmck,

My name is Susan with the MySears Community Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that your situation will be handled by one dedicated case manager from start to finish until it is is resolved to our satisfaction. We’re sorry that your daughter’s Christmas dress was cancelled and you are still waiting for your refund. We’d be more than happy to speak with you regarding this issue and discuss possible resolutions to expedite your refund. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (nnmck) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in