Chit Chat : Shop Your Way

• RoeBucks Game not workin

• I hope this is the right place to post this. it is a SYW promotion… the issue im having is that im not getting credit for all the items on my game board. and yes, i placed them on the board before purchasing. my board is completely full of items, i have purchased ALL of them, but have only gotten credit for a few of them. (8 out of 25) i am missing out on a lot of potential points by hitting all of the multipliers. i have called the SYW 800 number TWICE with no luck. first, they say they have never heard of it, then after asking a supervisor, they say they cant help me and that i have to email support@shopyourway.com i have sent two emails, and still no luck. i have done my part by purchasing the items, and now sears needs to hold up to their end of the deal. can someone please help me with this?

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

We appreciate you reaching out to us today on the issues you are having in receiving credits for the Roebuck game.

Currently we are researching further and reaching out to additional contacts so that we can help you further.

Please know we will post an update once we receive further information.

Thank you!

I have noticed over time that you roll out a new offer or a change in policy without first notifying your own customer service centers. I’m not an expert in running a retail business, but it just seems like a poor business practice to me.

im still waiting for a resolution….. is anyone working on this? should i contact Weights and Measures? BBB?

im still waiting for a resolution….. is anyone working on this? should i contact Weights and Measures? BBB?

Hi there, dustinmoody! Thanks for checking in. I should have an answer for you on Monday. Once I do, I’ll post an update.

Thanks!

Hi dustin! Just heard back from the Roe-Bucks team! Continue to check your account-your game board should be updated soon. It needs to be addressed through our tech team, who has it in their queue to add.

Thanks again!

Forums Chit Chat Shop Your Way RoeBucks Game not wo...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in