Chit Chat : Deals and Savings

• sale price not honored

• I ordered 8 Russell sweatpants and sweatshirts on sale. Sears sent 2 sweatshirts and not the other items. When I called, the rep said Sears credited me back for the unfilled order of 6 sweats. I said I wanted the 6 sweats I ordered on sale and she said they already credited my visa for the items they did not fill and she could not send them. I asked why they were not filled and she did not know. She said now that my credit card was credited back, they could not fill my order. My family has shopped at sears for 25 years, but no more. It’s JCPenney from now on.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, scotts5262! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry to hear about your disappointing order experience. I am going to escalate this to the SearsCares team. They will be happy to discuss this with you further.

A team member will be by in a bit requesting more information. Once a response is posted, I will notify you via email that will include a link directing you back to this thread.

Thanks!

Scotts5262,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your online order. We can truly understand how disappointing this issue has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (scotts5262), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

Scotts5262,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your online order. We can truly understand how disappointing this issue has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (scotts5262), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

Order #588426774
    Scott S.

Order #588426774
    Scott S.
    [/quote]

Hi Scott were you able to send the additional contact information to smadvisor@searshc.com through okay?

Yes, I sent the information 4 days ago but have not heard back. Typical of my shopping experience with Sears.

Yes, I sent the information 4 days ago but have not heard back. Typical of my shopping experience with Sears.

Thanks for the update, Scott! Look to hear from a team member soon.

scotts5262,

At this time there was en error with you information not coming though completely. Please try again to forward your best contact information to smadvisor@searshc.com under the screen name (scotts5262).

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

Okay, I sent the information yet again. Let’s cross our fingers that it gets to you.

Forums Chit Chat Deals and Savings sale price not honor...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in