Chit Chat : In-Store Feedback

• Sears cancels my order then keeps my money!

• I have had an unbelievably frustrating day in customer support garbage. I ordered a dishwasher yesterday morning scheduled it to be delivered and installed today (Nov 19). I was called by sears this afternoon and told that my delivery would be delayed – so I called as per their instructions, and was told that indeed, but order had been canceled because delivery department didn’t like the way Sears had filled out the delivery form??? So, I was transferred to Customer Service who calmly expected to reorder the washing machine – Ok….? Then I realized that he wanted my credit card number to charge me again!!! I explained that I had not yet been refunded and could not afford to put that amount on my card (as if I’d even think of letting them charge me twice.) I couldn’t believe the cavalier attitude of every rep who thought it was perfectly ok for me to wait 7 to 10 business days (over two weeks during holiday season) to get my money back for THEIR MISTAKE! Everyone I spoke with seemed to at first realize this was an absurd position to put a customer in, but no one did anything besides relay the company line that Sears, the multinational corporation, was incapable of expediting my refund. Just horrible. I used to feel bad that Sears is falling on hard times, but now I just want to see them go away.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, mikeleejazz! Welcome to MySears! We appreciate you visiting today and giving us the opportunity to help get your order straightened out for you. This sounds so frustrating, and I would like to apologize that you are going through such a hard time getting your new dishwasher ordered and delivered.

I have passed this along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will visit in a bit looking to help by requesting that you directly contact them through a provided email. Once they post, I will let you know via email with a link back to this thread so you can view the response.

Keep us posted on the progress!

Thanks!

Dear, mikeleejazz

We are so sorry to hear about the problems that you are experiencing while waiting on the delivery and installation of your dishwasher through Sears. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and your family. It is our goal to get your merchandise to you promptly and to exceed your expectations. This clearly has not been done for you and we would appreciate the opportunity to assist you. My name is Mina and I work for the Sears Social Media Escalations Team. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as your screen name to reference this post (mikeleejazz), to smadvisor@searshc.com and will contact you directly. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,

Mina H.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

Forums Chit Chat In-Store Feedback Sears cancels my ord...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in