Chit Chat : Sears Holdings Corporation

• SEARS DO NOT VALUE THEIR PROMISE AND GUARANTEE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS……

• VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!! SEARS DO NOT VALUE THEIR PROMISE AND GUARANTEE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS……

SEARS REFUSED TO DELIVERY MY NORDIC TRACK ELLIPTICAL MACHINE AS THEY PROMISED. AFTER IT WAS RESCHEDULE BY SEVERAL SEARS REPRESENTATIVES AND GUARANTEED FOR HOME DELIVERY… AND I WILL NEVER REFER ANYONE TO SEARS VIA WORD OF MOUTH, VIA TEXT, VIA TALK, VIA FACEBOOK, VIA INSTAGRAM !!!!!!!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

We appreciate you updating us on the continued issues with the delivery of your Nordic Track Elliptical Machine. I have forwarded to our Sears Cares team to look into this issue further for you.

Thank you!

Hi ASHOUSTON!
    We thank you for taking the time to post your concerns. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated with what has occurred with the delay of delivering your elliptical. Per our records, we recently reached out to you on 02/03/2014. As of yet, we have not received your contact information. We’d like to put you in contact with a case manager who will work with our delivery business partners to resolve your inquiries to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ASHOUSTON), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

Sears won’t help, they just say they are sorry and drop you like a hot potato. It’s sad, used to be a great place now a joke.

Forums Chit Chat Sears Holdings Corpo... SEARS DO NOT VALUE T...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in