Community : Site Feedback & Suggestions

• SEARS SUX

• HAS TO BE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE WORLD. HAS TAKEN OVER ONE MONTH TO CREDIT ME FOR AN ORDER NOT RECEIVED!!! 67 DOLLARS!!! AND WHEN YOU CALL TO FOLLOW UP THEY GIVE YOU A RUN AROUND THAT THEY NEED MORE TIME!!!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • WILL NEVER ORDER FROM SEARS OR SHOP AT KMART EVER AGAIN!!!

Hi there, djpolich! Thanks for posting on MySears today. I am sorry you are having trouble with your refund. A member from SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, will be by in a bit looking to help.

I’ll reach out to you via an email which includes a link directing you back to this thread, once they respond.

Keep us posted on the progress of your refund!

Thanks!

Hello, Djpolich!

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We certainly understand your frustrations with what has occurred with your order. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and address your refund concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (djpolich), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

ALREADY SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS TO CS AND SMADVISOR!!! DON’T BOTHER REACHING OUT!!! I AM DONE WITH SEARS. I HAVE CONTACTED MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND THE BBB. I WILL MAKE SURE I POST ALL THIS **** ON FACE BOOK AND TWITTER!!! LINKEDIN AS WELL!!

Forums Community Site Feedback &... SEARS SUX

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in