Community : Report Bugs & Troubleshooting

• Hi StacyVanmeter! I hope you will be in touch with the SearsCares team, who reached out in response to your original post. They will do what they can to get your complaints resolved.

Thanks!

Oh I totally agree with the last post about sears having the worst customer service. I had a terrible experience with sears corporate and sears.com.Me and my husband was on the phone for over 3 hours total trying to get a price discrepancy on an item. It started with sears.com and then to corporate which we was told the item would be given to us at the price we saw online.Just to have the order sent to sears.com where the lady could not finish it due to not know how to complete an order, so we asked to talk to the supervisor who had told us the price we was getting the item for instead of getting transferred to her we got a rude arrogant lady who told us we was out of luck,then we had a case made for our complaint,then we was told we was the reason we was on the phone so long, that we could buy the item at a higher price, that we should have took the first ,that and the topper on the cake I was telling a floor supervisor the situation and he more or less told me he wasn’t listening to me but to someone else. All this stress and aggravation made my family dinner with me kids late, made me late going to pick up a Christmas gift for my little boy to find out it had just sold out, all because I was wasting my time on the phone with lousy customer service. Oh corporate did call me back today to see how thing s went the other day and was insulted with a $35 gift card, that doesn’t get me the item I wanted to start with, nor does it make up for the gift I cant get my son now, the late rushed dinner with my kids or the wasted time on the phone. Oh and when I asked about the CEO or president of sears to complain to Veronica(of corporate sears) said she was an executive and she was the highest up I could go. well I will go higher, it probably won’t do any good but this experience I had was uncalled for!! Sears don’t care about their customers, and I have never heard of or experienced such rudeness and right out disrespect for a customer as the way sears treated me and all the other customers who tried to get resolution and didn’t. Sears needs to re-evaluate their customer service and teach them how to treat customers, you know the people who actually are the reason Sears is still in business!!!

Oh I totally agree with the last post about sears having the worst customer service. I had a terrible experience with sears corporate and sears.com.Me and my husband was on the phone for over 3 hours total trying to get a price discrepancy on an item. It started with sears.com and then to corporate which we was told the item would be given to us at the price we saw online.Just to have the order sent to sears.com where the lady could not finish it due to not know how to complete an order, so we asked to talk to the supervisor who had told us the price we was getting the item for instead of getting transferred to her we got a rude arrogant lady who told us we was out of luck,then we had a case made for our complaint,then we was told we was the reason we was on the phone so long, that we could buy the item at a higher price, that we should have took the first ,that and the topper on the cake I was telling a floor supervisor the situation and he more or less told me he wasn’t listening to me but to someone else. All this stress and aggravation made my family dinner with me kids late, made me late going to pick up a Christmas gift for my little boy to find out it had just sold out, all because I was wasting my time on the phone with lousy customer service. Oh corporate did call me back today to see how thing s went the other day and was insulted with a $35 gift card, that doesn’t get me the item I wanted to start with, nor does it make up for the gift I cant get my son now, the late rushed dinner with my kids or the wasted time on the phone. Oh and when I asked about the CEO or president of sears to complain to Veronica(of corporate sears) said she was an executive and she was the highest up I could go. well I will go higher, it probably won’t do any good but this experience I had was uncalled for!! Sears don’t care about their customers, and I have never heard of or experienced such rudeness and right out disrespect for a customer as the way sears treated me and all the other customers who tried to get resolution and didn’t. Sears needs to re-evaluate their customer service and teach them how to treat customers, you know the people who actually are the reason Sears is still in business!!!

Hi rcamp7! Welcome to MySears! I am truly sorry to hear about your experience with that order. I can assure you that we do not want our customers feel this way after any discussion with customer service. I would like to send you along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They are a great resource to hear your complaint and do what they can to win you back.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once a reply is posted, I will send you an email which will include a link directing you back to this thread.

Thanks!

Rcamp7,

We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention in regards to customer service. We truly understand how frustrating this has been for you. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, case #, screen name (rcamp7), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com to forward your concerns over to your case manager. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

I sent the information Sears requested in their reply to my post and who would have thought they wouldn’t respond….of course no farther response than the one I had wrote about in my comment about sears. And looking at the other posts , I see that Sears answers to most questions are the same,there sorry and someone will be getting in touch with them soon.And I’m sure I’m not the only person who was told someone would be in touch and no one was in touch..It’s a shame that customer service don’t mean anything to companies anymore. I guess Seats thought on we will tell them one thing to make us look good and never follow up with the customer in hopes that the custom wouldn’t post anything else.But if you’re a customer and never received any resolution,please post and let other customers know how you were done.We may not get a response but maybe another customer may read our posts and be able to make a Brett decision about shopping at Sears or on the online store….

Dear rcamp7,

We thank you for reaching out and letting us know about no one contacting you. Our network research did not indicate that we received your information. We’ve been having network problems and we’re afraid that your information did not reach our offices. We ask you to please re-summit the following information – contact #, screen name (rcamp7), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for the inconveniences this has created for you. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Regards,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Community Report Bugs & T... Sears Worst Customer...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in