Chit Chat : Shop Your Way

• Sears.com dropped the ball :{

• I am writing reguarding an order I placed on 12/16/2013. I was delighted to see that on 12/18/2013 it had already came! I had ordered an xbox 360 kinect sensor for my son for Christmas and a socket set for my husband. To my surprise when I opened the box there was a boombox for your ipod and a sweater? I contacted the 800 number on the packing slip inside the box and explained the situation. When I ordered these items I put it on my sears credit card and used my 36.00 in reward points and a $5 off $35 so I saved approx $40.00! But to my dismay when I called the number I was told my rewards points will not be refunded for 7-10 days from them getting the items and I would have to pay again if I wanted to items reordered or I would have to take the items back to the store. I told the lady not to reorder it because I did not have enough credit left on my card to have 2 charges on it especially since I was going to have to pay the full price!! So I returned the items back to the store on the 18th but they had to ship the items back because they could not return the items without the correct sales info since my slip said I ordered the xbox sensor and the ratchet set but I was returning a boombox and a sweater. The gentleman at the store also attempted to call your 800 number to get some answers and a different person told him my items WERE reordered and would be shipped to my house? He called back again after getting disconnected and the next operator told him the same thing that it was reordered and being shipped, they said some how they “tacked it on to my other order” and were just going to leave the original charge on my card. I was confused as to why the lady I had spoken to did not mention that but was hopeful they were correct. I called the store today to ensure they had sent the return packages back and they assured me they were sent back. I decided to call again just to be sure my items were being sent out. I was just informed that I WILL NOT be receiving another shipment unless I reorder. I really feel I have been done wrong in this situation! I am almost in tears!!! If I reorder #1 I will be putting out more money when I dont even have anything from the first order, that should of been reimbursed when I took the items back to the store #2 Im going to have to pay at least $40 more than what I paid in the first place because I no longer have the shop you way rewards until the are refunded #3 if I wait until they are refunded its already going to be well passed Christmas and the only response I am getting is Im sorry and offering 10% off. 10% would only be about 10.00 off I was entitled to $40.00 off. I am not and would not ask for more than what I was entitled to but I surely dont think it is fair that I should have to reorder before being reimbursed and also have to pay more!! If I had made a mistake in ordering I could understand having to go through this process. You have proof that I returned the items because I took them to the store, I am being penalized because your warehouse made a mistake. I emailed this to customer service but thought I would share here also.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there. Thanks for reaching out! I am very sorry to hear about this issue. I escalated your concerns to our Customer Care Team. Once the Team reaches out to you here, I will email you to let you know.

Thanks again for reaching out and providing the opportunity for us to help!

Dear dylansmom515,

My name is Susan with Sears Cares Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that you will work with one dedicated Case Manager to help resolve your online issue. We are more than happy to look into this issue further and offer our assistance to help resolve it. We’re truly sorry that your order wasn’t sent correctly twice and look forward to speaking with you to resolve this situation. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (dylansmom515) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

Dear dylansmom515,

My name is Susan with Sears Cares Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that you will work with one dedicated Case Manager to help resolve your online issue. We are more than happy to look into this issue further and offer our assistance to help resolve it. We’re truly sorry that your order wasn’t sent correctly twice and look forward to speaking with you to resolve this situation. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (dylansmom515) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.

Susan, I have received 2 phone calls but have not been home at the times they have called. I have called back 2 times including just now and left another message. Just to update to this day my credit card has still NOT been credited nor have my reward points. I had to order the xbox kinect bar from Toys R Us but it did not arrive in time for Christmas and I had to drive to your store in Glassboro New Jersey in order to get the socket set for the holidays. It has been right at 3 weeks and this has still not been made right!

Amy Clark

Dear dylansmom515,

Thanks,

Susan R.

Susan, I have received 2 phone calls but have not been home at the times they have called. I have called back 2 times including just now and left another message. Just to update to this day my credit card has still NOT been credited nor have my reward points. I had to order the xbox kinect bar from Toys R Us but it did not arrive in time for Christmas and I had to drive to your store in Glassboro New Jersey in order to get the socket set for the holidays. It has been right at 3 weeks and this has still not been made right!

Amy Clark
    [/quote]

Thanks Amy! We escalated your feedback to your case manager.

Hello dylansmom515,

We are sorry your issue has yet to be resolved. I will forward your post onto your case manager and request a follow up call.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.

Forums Chit Chat Shop Your Way Sears.com dropped th...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in