Chit Chat : Sears Holdings Corporation

• Sears.com

• Good Morning. For the love of God, please have someone in the United States call or email me! BobKeller1956@hotmail.com! I am a long time customer and am in the middle of a terrible experience with Sears.com….order number 583167345….I am really tired of all the Sears people I am referred to in third world countries. I need an American to help me resolve this! Please email me asap!

Thank-you!

Bob Keller

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

We appreciate you reaching out to us in the MySears Forum.

Your concerns are very important to us and I have escalated them to our Sears Cares team to see if they can help you more on this issue. Once a response post I will be reaching out via email to direct you back for further contact with our team.

Thank you!

Please note that all personal information will be removed for privacy and your security.

bobkeller1956,

My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to address your concerns with your recent online order. I have forwarded your email to our case management team for further assistance. You can also forward your best contact phone number to smadvisor@searshc.com to my office, as well please provide the screen name (bobkeller1956), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We appreciate your patience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in