Community : Report Bugs & Troubleshooting

• Service Help . . ? ?

• I bought a refrigerator from Sears on 12/16, for a Christmas present.
    I was told it would be delivered ans hooked-up on 12/26.
    I paid cash for everything.

The unit was delivered , but not hooked-up , now after several attempts to contact someone,
    I have got the run-around for a week.
    I have spoken to many people at Sears, none of helped.

I have been hung-up on, by several so-called reps.
    I was told by one (named Linell), that nobody cares and basically nobody is going to help.
    I have been told by the SEAR’S Plumber its not their problem, the SEAR’S Delivery Team its not their problem, the SEAR’S Customer Service its not their problem.

Who is left , that is supposed to hook-up my unit ?
    They happily took my money, for the installation ?

Is this true . . Sears ?
    or do I give-up ?

any help from anyone . . . appreciated
    Jake

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, bigaltheshoeman! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry your new refrigerator was not installed upon delivery. I know the SearsCares team can get this straightened out for you. A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once they respond, I’ll send you an email to alert you to their reply

Thanks!

Hello, Jake!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We appreciate you for posting about this matter regarding your refrigerator. We can truly understand how disappointing this issue has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (bigaltheshoeman), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

Hello, Jake!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We appreciate you for posting about this matter regarding your refrigerator. We can truly understand how disappointing this issue has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (bigaltheshoeman), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

Great … just got the CANCEL call from Sears.
    Again … nothing has been done.
    Hung-Up on again

Hung-Up on again, and Hung-Up on again, and Hung-Up on again!

Hung-Up on again

Hung-Up on again
    [/quote]

Hung-Up on again,Hung-Up on again

Hung-Up on again 5x now

On hold for the 7th time today.
    Sears Delivery team ,, says they don’t care at all what corporate says to do . . .they do what they want.

On hold for the 7th time today.
    Sears Delivery team ,, says they don’t care at all what corporate says to do . . .they do what they want.

Just found out, they close at 3:00 pm . . I have a confirmed window of 5:00-7:00pm.
    How does this even happen, If they are CLOSED at 3:00pm ?

Hello bigaltheshoeman ,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about what has transpired when you reached out to our business partner regarding your refrigerator. I have forward your post to your case manager and have requested a call back.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Community Report Bugs & T... Service Help . . ? ?

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in