Chit Chat : Shop Your Way

• Shop Your Way members!

• Are you a Shop Your Way member? What is your latest purchase you bought using points?

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • I completed the activity card on the ShopYourWay iPhone ap for 60,000 points in August as a bonus member and used them at Kmart to restock the golf bag with bAlls and tees. But the best deal was a pair of Adidas golf shoes for 5,400 points!

I completed the activity card on the ShopYourWay iPhone ap for 60,000 points in August as a bonus member and used them at Kmart to restock the golf bag with bAlls and tees. But the best deal was a pair of Adidas golf shoes for 5,400 points!

Nice idea to use your points for the golf gear! I use my points for added things like that, too. Vacuum bags and socks for my boys were my most recent. I haven’t saved up enough for a big purchase like those shoes, but what an awesome deal!

Clearance deAls on golf stuff at Kmart are awesome! Was there again today, the $5 golf shoes were now sold out but i loaded a SYW coupon on my iPhone while I was in the store and got over 17,000 points by using my SearsCard and being a bonus member for a seventy dollar purchase of Halloween stuff. Just checked my SYW account and there are 5,000 new bonus points redeemable 10/10-10/16 at Sears (for my birthday I’m guessing). That’s like finding a five dollar bill to me! Over 22,000 SYW points, that won’t be hard to spend!

Just picked up the Hot dog toaster at Sears for 23,000 SYW points, in time for the World Series. It’s red like my Sox!

Just picked up the Hot dog toaster at Sears for 23,000 SYW points, in time for the World Series. It’s red like my Sox!

Do you have a link to that product? How many dogs can you toast?

Do you have a link to that product? How many dogs can you toast?
    [/quote]

Two dogs and two rolls about four minutes, just search for “hot dog toaster” at Sears.com!

Hi Madgolfer!

How do you like your new hot dog toaster? I am thinking of getting for my son for Christmas.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this one!

Last week I was e-mailed a coupon for $20 in points if I redeemed $25 or more in points. I got all my Halloween candy (8 bags) at Kmart for $10 in points. A couple of months ago, I was sent the same coupon, and got 3 womens shirts at Sears for $5 in points.

Hi Madgolfer!

How do you like your new hot dog toaster? I am thinking of getting for my son for Christmas.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this one!

Wendy, It works good and is as safe as an ordinary toaster. There is even a little tongs included to remove the double hot dog basket. Don’t know why they didn’t think of this one sooner.

Forums Chit Chat Shop Your Way Shop Your Way member...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in