Chit Chat : Heroes At Home

• Still have never recieved my e gift card..

• Hey,

Like everyone else, I got my confirmation number in an email and still have not received my e gift card. :( Who do I contact about this? I commented on a different thread where My Sears was replying to everyone and I still haven’t gotten a response so I’m hoping to call them or email them myself. I went to an actual store today and the manager told me to call ‘Heroes at Home’ but I can’t find their phone number anywhere. I’m sure if it was a snake.. it would of bit me!

Anybody have their contact information?

Thanks!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

We had responded on your previous post – https://www.sears.com/community/questions/when-are-they-going-to-start-the-gift-card-disbursement/

December 28, 201312:32pm
    In response to nolting1

Hi nolting1!

We will be happy to look into this for you. Please send us an email at Moderator@searshc.com using subject line ‘HAH Wish Registry Inquiry – nolting1’ and include the following information:

1. email address used for the registry and the
    2. registry ID if you have it
    3. registrant’s first and last name

Thank you for reaching out!

Please send your information to the above email and we would be happy to help you further!

Thank you!

Hi nolting1!

We had responded on your previous post – https://www.sears.com/community/questions/when-are-they-going-to-start-the-gift-card-disbursement/

December 28, 201312:32pm
    In response to nolting1

Hi nolting1!

We will be happy to look into this for you. Please send us an email at Moderator@searshc.com using subject line ‘HAH Wish Registry Inquiry – nolting1’ and include the following information:

1. email address used for the registry and the
    2. registry ID if you have it
    3. registrant’s first and last name

Thank you for reaching out!

Please send your information to the above email and we would be happy to help you further!

Thank you!
    [/quote]

Thank you! I can’t believe I didn’t see that earlier. Sorry for being such a pain!

You are not a pain! We appreciate you following up with us so that we can help. I have received your email and have forwarded your information on to the HAH team.

Once we hear back we will be providing an update by email.

Thanks for sending Jennifer!

Forums Chit Chat Heroes At Home Still have never rec...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in