Community : Site Feedback & Suggestions

• Store missing on Sears.com

• My local Hometown store (#0003815) is no longer showing as a location for picking up items. I looked up some of the items they actually have IN STOCK, and all of them showed the NEXT closest store (#0007378) for pickup. Even for items not kept in stock, I used to be able to place an order and wait a week or two for it to be delivered to the store. That option is no longer showing up either.

The store staff say they have no control of the Sears website, so they can’t fix it. I thought I would post this here in hopes that someone might know who to contact for investigating such matters.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Thanks for letting us know, Mit_1! We will look into this right away!

I’ll check here periodically for an update. Then again, this error might help reduce my impulse buys.

Any updates? I still don’t see the store as a pickup option, and the store confirmed that they have plenty of each of the items I looked up on the website. Though, I don’t see how it can be an inventory problem, because I used to see the option to pick up products that they don’t carry as long as I was willing to waiting a week or two.

Hi Mit_1,

Thank you for the additional inforamation! We appreciate your patience and we are hoping to update you soon!

Hi Mit_1.

Thank you for waiting so patiently as we continued to check on this issue for you.

Please know that by tomorrow you should be able to have access again to your store location.

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention so that we can help in making this right for a more positive shopping experience.

There are some great sales going on! Have fun shopping!

Whoa, back in action just in time for BF deals. Thank you!

Whoa, back in action just in time for BF deals. Thank you!

Awesome, Mit_1! The tech team was super on top of it when we alerted them of the issue.

Thanks for letting us know!

Uhmmm…I see another problem. The local ad for the store is showing the ‘Shoes’ category, and is missing the ‘Tools’ and ‘Lawn & Garden’ sections. I know for a fact they do not sell apparel.

I checked other Hometown stores further away and they are showing the missing categories, but oddly they are also showing ‘Shoes’.

Uhmmm…I see another problem. The local ad for the store is showing the ‘Shoes’ category, and is missing the ‘Tools’ and ‘Lawn & Garden’ sections. I know for a fact they do not sell apparel.

I checked other Hometown stores further away and they are showing the missing categories, but oddly they are also showing ‘Shoes’.

Thanks, Mit_1! I’ll send it along!

Hi Mit_1, have you tried shopping the Sears Hometown stores using ShopYourWay?

Forums Community Site Feedback &... Store missing on Sea...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in