Community : How to Use Forums/FAQs

• Supplier Wont Ship Item Because the Price was Listed Wrong

• I purchased a PS3 for my son for Christmas. I got a great deal on the Sears website and was so excited to be able to give this to my son as a gift. I emailed the vendor that supplied the product to Sears to see when my gift might arrive. They said they will not ship it to me until they find out why Sears sold me a product that was priced below what they had wanted to sell it for. My bank account has already had the money deducted for the total amount. The vendor responded to me in the emailed that they have emailed Sears but they never get a quick response from them. I too, tried emailed tonight on the standard basic form on the Sears website. I tried submitting my problem 7 times but their were technical difficulties on Sears end and the email did not go through. I will try to call tomorrow, or even better, I hope they call me so I can get this resolved. I’m hoping that Sears will honor the price they had posted on the internet and that I’ve already paid for. If not, I do not know if I can trust every buying anything from Sears again. It would be a shame as Sears has been around for over 100 years and has been the store where my family, including great-grandparents have shopped for years. I hope that Sears has Christmas spirit and will bring joy to my son this holiday season. Please help me make this right for a child at Christmas. Thank you!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Is this from the Marketplace? Who is the vendor? You probably wont be getting what you ordered so you might want to start looking for a substitute.

The vendors enter their own prices for their product through their account/portal.

Hi keri.martin,

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

To help you further on this issue I am putting you in contact with our Sears Cares team. They will be able to help in assisting by providing you with a dedicate case manager who will work with you on the status of your online order.

Please know that I will be reaching out via email once our team responds directing you back for contact.

Thank you!

keri.martin,
    My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you. We are very sorry to see that you are having troubles with your online order. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you to discuss your situation and assist in addressing your concern. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (keri.martin), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Community How to Use Forums/FA... Supplier Wont Ship I...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in