Chit Chat : Shop Your Way

• SYW VIP membership

• Does Shopyourway.com have a forum like this? I’d like to ask other customers what type of VIP emails they are receiving. I thought Shop Your Way would at least send some sort of ‘Welcome to VIP’ email notification, but so far not a peep. All I get is the usual ads for products.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

We appreciate you reaching out with your inquiry!

To view the SYW Q&A, please click here to re-route you to the SYW landing page. Once you sign into your account you will be able to participate with questions and answers by clicking on the “Get Advice” tab.

For further information on the VIP status you can click here to sign in and update your profile as well as reaching out to the Shop Your Way Representatives at 1.800.991.8708 (8 AM-11 PM CST, 7 days a week, except for certain holidays).

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns that we might be able to help you with.

Thank you!

Hi Roe_Buck,

We appreciate you reaching out with your inquiry!

To view the SYW Q&A, please click here to re-route you to the SYW landing page. Once you sign into your account you will be able to participate with questions and answers by clicking on the “Get Advice” tab.

For further information on the VIP status you can click here to sign in and update your profile as well as reaching out to the Shop Your Way Representatives at 1.800.991.8708 (8 AM-11 PM CST, 7 days a week, except for certain holidays).

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns that we might be able to help you with.

Thank you!

That ‘Get Advice’ section is terrible. A legitimate question for customer service can get buried in a mountain of comments from celebrity fanatics (many don’t even ask a question). Wish they would set up a forum separate from the Adam Levine stalkers.

Though, even if your question does not get skipped, the answer often just tells you to call their phone number.

Forums Chit Chat Shop Your Way SYW VIP membership

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in