Chit Chat : Black Friday

• Thanksgiving and Black Friday Holiday Hours and Deals!

• Do you shop Black Friday? It’s almost here! Sears just announced their hours and special deals for that holiday week! To accommodate Black Friday shoppers, open doors starting at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day through 10 p.m. on Black Friday, with more than 1,000 doorbusters available until 1 p.m. Friday afternoon.

Shop Your Way members can not only get a preview of Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals at searslocalad.com.  Shop Your Way, a free members-only program and shopping community powered by Sears Holdings, will reward members with exclusive sales and special member pricing.

Click here to learn more about Black Friday deals and hours at Sears.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • I purchased a door buster item from Sears, but the price wouldn’t come up as stated in the ad, so I called the customer service number for help. After many attempts to adjust the price, the sales associate told me that if I purchase the item at regular price, she will adjust the price and refund me the difference. I received an email thanking me for my order then an email that my order is processing and also an email stating the following:

Dear ,

Thank you for shopping at Sears.com!

In regards to order number 60076XXXX, we received your request for sale adjustment on the order due to price protection. As per policy we do not price match / price protect on black Friday and thanks giving day which started from Thursday 6 AM CST and ends on Friday 3 pm CST. Sears will not price match or price protect items offered for sale on Thanksgiving Day through Monday after Thanksgiving. Please accept our apologies for the situation you are experiencing with your shipment. We appreciate your business and hope you will continue to make Sears your choice for quality and value.

Sincerely,

Carer S
    Sears Customer Care
    order@customerservice.sears.com
    1-800-283-6940

Exact email I received. Sears is NOT standing behind their own sale ad. They are NOT standing behind their employees who tell customers they will refund the difference. They lock me into buying something and not allowing me to cancel my order and therefore making me drive an hour to return to a store in order to get my money back. I only wish I could return everything I ever purchased from Sears. I am sick of the way Sears treats their customers now. It’s no wonder things are going down hill, they used to stand behind everything, but not anymore so why would I go back to continue to be treated like they don’t care about their customers.

I purchased a door buster item from Sears, but the price wouldn’t come up as stated in the ad, so I called the customer service number for help. After many attempts to adjust the price, the sales associate told me that if I purchase the item at regular price, she will adjust the price and refund me the difference. I received an email thanking me for my order then an email that my order is processing and also an email stating the following:

Dear ,

Thank you for shopping at Sears.com!

In regards to order number 60076XXXX, we received your request for sale adjustment on the order due to price protection. As per policy we do not price match / price protect on black Friday and thanks giving day which started from Thursday 6 AM CST and ends on Friday 3 pm CST. Sears will not price match or price protect items offered for sale on Thanksgiving Day through Monday after Thanksgiving. Please accept our apologies for the situation you are experiencing with your shipment. We appreciate your business and hope you will continue to make Sears your choice for quality and value.

Sincerely,

Carer S
    Sears Customer Care
    order@customerservice.sears.com
    1-800-283-6940

Exact email I received. Sears is NOT standing behind their own sale ad. They are NOT standing behind their employees who tell customers they will refund the difference. They lock me into buying something and not allowing me to cancel my order and therefore making me drive an hour to return to a store in order to get my money back. I only wish I could return everything I ever purchased from Sears. I am sick of the way Sears treats their customers now. It’s no wonder things are going down hill, they used to stand behind everything, but not anymore so why would I go back to continue to be treated like they don’t care about their customers.

Welcome, seesandysstuff! Thanks for posting on the MySears Community today. I am sorry you did not get that promised doorbuster price. I am going to escalate this on to SearsCares, who can investigate this for you and do what they can to help.

A team member will be by shortly looking to assist. Once they respond, I will let you know via email with a link back to this thread.

Thanks!

Seesandysstuff,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your order. We can truly understand how disappointing this situation has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (seesandysstuff), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

Forums Chit Chat Black Friday Thanksgiving and Bla...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in