Chit Chat : Sears Holdings Corporation

• This has been an utter nightmare….

• After 2 months of trying to get my recliner fixed (wrong parts, technicians can’t fix, stalling tactics, etc.) I receive the following email:

Dear Mr. Strickler,

At this time, what I can do for you, based on the situation and the inconvenience we have caused you due to not being able to service your recliner without the warranty tags, is offer you a product discount of 15% on a new recliner. All recliners come with a one year manufacturer’s warranty, which you are no longer covered under, and without the warranty tags, we are unable to process either a refund or a replacement. I understand how frustrating this must be for you, and I am trying to work with you to get this issue resolved.

Thank you,

Sarah

Blue Ribbon Service Case Manager

Sears Holdings Corporation

Phone: 18009952139

Email: blueribbonservice2@searshc.com

This is war…I am NOT going to let Sears treat me like ****! I will either get a full refund or a new chair. The chair is still under warranty until 11/30, but they decided since they can’t fix it, the warranty has expired. There was no problem with warranty tags when they had technician come out here twice. All the sales information was given to the representative. Well, I’m going to take it….I’m at war with Sears until I get what I deserve!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, LonStrickler! Thanks for posting your update. I will be sure to pass your feedback along to your case manager.

Hello LonStrickler,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we can certainly see how this matter has caused frustration and dissatisfaction concerning your recliner repair. We definitely know it is important to be completely satisfied with not only the quality of product purchased, with services rendered as well. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. Your post was brought to my attention and I am reaching out to you to offer our assistance. We will have the next available case manager contact you directly to see what options are available. Again, we apologize for the challenges you have encountered and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian L.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

Forums Chit Chat Sears Holdings Corpo... This has been an utt...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in