Community : How to Use Forums/FAQs

• Warranty Repair No Show

• I have a Whirlpool Oven I purchased at Sears along with the extended warranty January 2010. I started having problems with it November 2012. I made a appointment December 2012. The first available time for repair was in January 2013. It was finally fixed, we thought, after the third appointment late February early March 2013. Started having problems again in late October. I called and finally got a appointment in November. Of course, the repairman had to order another part and reschedule to come put that part on. That appt. was suppose to be today Dec. 6, 2013. They were to be here between 8am-5pm and at 4:15pm I received a call saying I would have to reschedule because they would not make it today. I called at 4:45pm to ask why they could not come after I had been waiting all day and they were suppose to call me within 30-45 min. with an explanation. Of course, I had to reschedule again to Friday, December 20. I asked to talk to a supervisor and they took my information and said I would receive a call within 3 hours–no call. I will never buy another Sears product again and never buy another warranty from them. It doesn’t do much good to have a warranty when you can not enjoy the appliance. This has been going on for one year-as of now four visits.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Your concerns are very important to us and we thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback with us in regards to the issues you are having with the repair of your Whirlpool oven.

Your concerns have been forwarded to our Sears Cares team to help you further in getting this issue resolved.

Once a member from our team responds, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread for further contact.

Again we appreciate you reaching out!

Thank you!

Graves,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated with waiting to have your oven repaired. We would like the opportunity to have a case manager contact you and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (graves), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Community How to Use Forums/FA... Warranty Repair No S...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in