Community : Site Feedback & Suggestions

• Warranty repairman never showed up

• I called for warranty repair on my 6-month old fridge on 1-11-2014. The first available appointent was today (11 days later!) And unlike most other serviced organizations, that will give you a half-day appointment window, Sears uses the obsolete stay-home-all-day-and wait approach.

I have spent the entire day (1-22-2014) at home waiting for a repair person who never arrived, despite my email confirmation. Each time I checked by calling the repair line, I was told a fictitious expected time of arrival, each one later than the last. At 4:45, I called again so that I could get them to schedule me again for tomorrow and hopefully first in the queue. The lady I spoke to told me that they no longer can schedule for tomorrow and that the earliest re-schedule date is Feb 3 —= EVEN THOUGH THIS ISSUE IS SEARS’ FAULT, they are treating me like a first-time caller.

This is totally unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would very much appreciate an email giving me a way to speak with someone at Sears and share my private details without displaying them on this forum.

My email address is registered with the forum. I very much hope this forum is more effective than the Sears repair service scheduling system.

Thanks,
    David C

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

We appreciate you taking the time to share with us the issues you are experiencing with your repair service. Your concerns are very important to us and I have escalated them to our Sears Cares team so that they can reach out to help assist you further.

Please know that once a response post, I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to your thread for initial contact with the Sears Cares team.

Thank you!

Hello David C!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We appreciate you for posting about this matter regarding your refrigerator. We can truly understand how upsetting situation has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and ensure that your repair needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (docroc67), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

I am afraid the same thing is about to happen to me. The repair person never called to inform me he would miss the 8am – 12pm window. I had to call the customer service number only for them to tell me it would be 2 – 3 PM.

Sears is happy as they already have my money.

I’m reading quite a few complaints and it looks like Sears isn’t investing in it’s repair services.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they encounter yet ANOTHER class action suit soon.

Oh the customer service supervisor is supposed to call me back…still waiting.
    The technician is supposed to call me….still waiting.

I anticipate my washer machine won’t get fixed today and I had to use a FULL day of work.
    Hmmmmm 8 hours X hourly rate = more than it cost for the repair….which is paid already.

Sears is the worst.

The first repair man left without repairing my washer and dryer. Then I made an appointment for
    2/1/14 and they call at 7:30 and did not show up or called then they want to charge a surcharge because he said he was at my door I did not answer which is a lie!!! He had my number , my email and no one call me. I can believe how incompetent they are ‘ Now I have a third appointment. And they still want to charge me for the missed appointment of today even though the technician never called or show for the appointment/

I was also talking to employ JROD 123 and then suddenly he transfer me to customer service and not warning this is insane cannot get a repair ma n a good product assistance. This is ridiculous!

Talking to customer service but lost the connection not even a called back. This is the fifth person I have talked to today! Still no resolution

Talking to customer service but lost the connection not even a called back. This is the fifth person I have talked to today! Still no resolution

Hi girlchef1,

I am so sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing! We appreciate you taking the time in bringing this issue to our attention. I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares team so that they can look into this further for you.

Once a response has posted, I will be reaching out via email with a link directing you back for contact with this team.

Thank you!

The first repair man left without repairing my washer and dryer. Then I made an appointment for
    2/1/14 and they call at 7:30 and did not show up or called then they want to charge a surcharge because he said he was at my door I did not answer which is a lie!!! He had my number , my email and no one call me. I can believe how incompetent they are ‘ Now I have a third appointment. And they still want to charge me for the missed appointment of today even though the technician never called or show for the appointment/

Hello Girlchef1!
    We thank you for letting us know about your washer and dryer. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated with what has occurred with your repair appointment. Per our records, we recently reached out to you on 01/18/2014. As of yet, we have not received your contact information. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (girlchef1), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Community Site Feedback &... Warranty repairman n...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in