Ask an Expert : Appliance Repair

• Washers don't wash

• Ok ROund two on the washers –
    First I had an LG front loader – it ripped up my clothes and put a hole in the comforter I tested it out on – Back in went – that was on the 1st day having it. Back came a top Loader Maytag Bravos XL – Although I was still much unpleased with the ability of the washer to actually wash clothes it did not rip the clothes apart although it leaves them quite wrinkled.

Now the thing is broken – works for a few mins then beeps and powers off – over and over – leaving the clothes half washed sudsy and wet.

Call to sears the soonest a service guy can be here will be in 8 days. Talks about poor support. If this person shows up and cannot fix the washer I can tell you right now I will ask Sears to pick it up and take it back. The reason people buy a new washer is because the old one is not working not to buy a piece of junk that does not wash well and breaks down often with poor support –

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, charles3ct! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting on our community today. I am sorry to hear you have had such troubles with your washer.

Keep us posted on the progress of it’s repair! I am sure the technician will be able to get it up and running quickly and efficiently.

Thanks!

Forums Ask an Expert Appliance Repair Washers don't w...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in