Chit Chat : Shop Your Way

• WHERE ARE POINTS???

• WHERE ARE POINTS???
    Anyone who can answer my question? I submitted 6 reviews ( 3 – for shoes and 3 for household products) and supposed to get 10500 points. My first review was submitted in August 2012. I contacted SYWR many times and was told they have nothing to do with reviews and was advised to ask here. So, it’s been 6 months, for how long I have to wait? All of my reviews are published on sears website and can be easily checked.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

We appreciate your inquiry on SYW points for reviews.

I am sending an email out for further information so that we can check on this for you.

Thank you!

I received a very strange email, that stated that I’m not eligible for points because my reviews was submitted in August (“You had also mentioned that you started writing reviews in August 2013. Reviews written before September 25, 2013 as listed below will not be awarded for this offer”)…. was it from you ??

If so, I offer you to learn your own rules right here –
    https://ig.cdn.responsys.net/i4/responsysimages/g34ri4/__RS_CP__/CHI_2734246_v8_Sears_Product_Review_Points_Offer_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf?rioptype=SC&sid=ITx20130820TriggeredSRSTYFPInStore2013DIVSHOESXX&eml=36734040&ruid=2000083

It clearly says:
    SEARS PRODUCT REVIEW POINTS OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    1. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
    2.Offer Period: Offer begins at 12:00:00 Central Time (“CT”) am on June 16th, 2013 and ends at11:59:59 pm CT on June 16th, 2014

SO, WHERE ARE MY 10500 POINTS??? AND WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DISHONEST?

Hi lamonk,

We appreciate you posting your concerns on this issue.

As stated in the email sent and received to you for 2012 reviews were mentioned:

If you would like us to check which ones are available for Rewards When You Review, please provide us the username used for writing reviews and we would be happy to check on these further for you.

Please provide the requested information sent by email so the Review team can check into this further.

Thank you!

I provided everything you requested more than one week ago – since then I haven’t heard from you at all. WHERE ARE MY POINTS???

There’s something wrong with that offer. You can do a review for something you purchased two weeks prior, and they still don’t give the points automatically. It may take several weeks and many emails to get the points they owe you for a review. Good luck.

I provided everything you requested more than one week ago – since then I haven’t heard from you at all. WHERE ARE MY POINTS???

Hi lamonk! We just sent you an email requesting more information so we could get this taken care of. Thanks!

I provided all information you requested one more time (about 30 times I provided it already). One more week………………….nothing…..So, WHERE ARE MY POINTS?

I’VE BEEN WAITING SINCE AUGUST …and you are asking me to be patient???

ALL MY REVIEWS ARE PUBLISHED AND YOU CAN SEE THEM ON SEARS OR KMART WEBSITES. I HAVE SCREEN SHOTS OF EACH REVIEW WITH MY NAME. WHAT DO YOU NEED ELSE AS A PROOF???????????

SEARS IS DEFINITELY BANKRUPT, BECAUSE OF SUCH TERRIBLE SERVICE.

SHOULD I CONTACT BBB or YOU CREDIT MY POINTS?

Hi lamonk,

In checking with the Review Moderation team they have received your SYW member information and have submitted the form to apply your accredited points to your account.

Thank you!

OK. The question remains – WHERE ARE MY POINTS? WHEN WILL I GET THEM???

Forums Chit Chat Shop Your Way WHERE ARE POINTS???

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in