Community : How to Use Forums/FAQs

• Worst delivery experience ever.

• Do not order from Sears in the Philadelphia area. They stand you up and lie about being at your house when they are not there. At this point I don’t think they’ll ever get my dryer hooked up. What a joke.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Welcome to the MySears Community Forum!

I am truly sorry to hear you have been waiting to have your dryer hooked and the confusion surrounding your appointment.

Your concerns are very important and our SearsCares will be glad to discuss this with you further and do what they can to assist.

Please know that once a response is posted, I will send you an email which shall include a link back to this thread.

Thank you for reaching out!

Yes–I would very much appreciate some help. Please email me at s******@****.com.

Stephanie

Thank you Stephanie! I have forwarded your email on to the Sears Cares team. Please know I have removed to protect your privacy as well as security.

Dear stiffa.philly,

Thank you for letting about this situation. We do apologize that your dryer hook up service never took place. We’ll be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers to make contact and speak with you to set up and monitor this dryer hook up. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (stiffa.philly), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for the inconveniences this lack of service has created and we look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

Dear stiffa.philly,

We apologize for asking to send us additional contact information. If you so desire, you can still send it in. For the meantime, we do have your email address and we’ve forwarded to our case management team to make contact and follow with you.

Regards,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Community How to Use Forums/FA... Worst delivery exper...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in