Community : Site Feedback & Suggestions

• Worst Repair Center

• I have had 2 different appliances repair within 3 weeks of buying them . The repair center keeps losing my email and continue calling a wrong phone number. . Because of that I have called them over 6 times on 2 schedule appointment. Completely in competent. Lack of pride for a job well done and no consideration or care for their customers. .

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, girlchef1! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with your appliance repairs. I have passed your concerns along to the SearsCares team. Once you are in touch with them, you will have one point of contact through your repairs, which I think would be helpful to you.

A team member will visit in a bit looking to assist. I will be sure to send you an email alerting you of their response when they post.

Thanks!

Hello, Girlchef1!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter. We certainly understand your frustrations with what has occurred with having your appliances repaired. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you to address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (girlchef1), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com to ensure this matter is met to your satisfaction. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Community Site Feedback &... Worst Repair Center

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in