Community : News & Feature Announcements

• Yet another horrible experience with Sears!!

• I normally don’t do this but I felt compelled to open an account and report this where ever possible. This will be my last purchase with Sears. Very unorganized and lies to customers. From the search online looks like I am not the only one.

Ordered a fridge, washer, dryer and dishwasher October 16 for scheduled delivery November 2nd.

Was informed on November 1st, the day before delivery that it would be postponed until November 8th because the washer was not available.

After 3 different calls with support I told them I could not wait to receive the refrigerator. I’d already gone a week without one. Refrigerator was scheduled to come earlier, November 4th. I called the next day since I did not receive a delivery window and was told I would have to wait until the 8th again. Customer service did not update my order. Come November 4th I call and they said they forgot to put the fridge on the truck.

So here comes November 8th, my window is 4:30-6:30 and the delivery truck did not show up until 10 PM! The cherry on top…..they were missing 2 parts for the washer/dryer.

I was told someone would call me within 24 hours to “expedite” the order and no one ever called. I had plans to make a couple more big purchases with Sears in the next few months but no more. Run as fast as you can.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention. I understand completely how upsetting this could cause you and your family.

Your concerns are very important to us and I have escalated them to our Sears Cares team so that they can reach out to help you further on these issues. We have a great team and the dedicated case manager that will be assigned will do what they can in helping to make this right for you.

Please know that once a response has posted I will be reaching out via email in re-directing you back to make further contact with our team.

Thank you!

thenameisjose,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. Thank you for bringing your concerns regarding our delivery service to our attention. After reading your post I can certainly see why you would be upset with being told a set of information that ended up not coming to fruition. We would definitely like to speak with you and ensure that the proper feedback is given to management regarding your experience as well as assist you any way we can with the missing parts you mentioned. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (thenameisjose) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

This is my first and last horrible experience with Sears Repair service. I took an appointment for the repair of my refrigerator. On Monday, I am available at home just waiting for the technician. My window of appointment was 1 to 5 PM. I waited until 5 PM and called customer service. Customer rep then tells me that the technician assigned call in sick and they are planning to call me. I am booked again for the second day same time. On Tuesday, I am back at home waiting. Neither the Technician nor any phone call came in. I called customer service, the rep said technician is on his way. Waited for one more hours, called again. This time the rep said technician is still busy with his earlier call and will soon be calling me. Waited for one more hour, same answer and after that nobody is even taking my call. I did open a chat with Sears rep and after insisting on an answer he kept me on hold and finally confirmed the tech will be at my home at 6:40PM. At about 7:20PM, I got a call from the tech that he is unable to come today and asked me to call back for changing the appointment.

This is day two in a row and Sears did not even bother to keep the customer informed.
    Sorry, I cannot take it any more.

Thanks,

Ven

This is my first and last horrible experience with Sears Repair service. I took an appointment for the repair of my refrigerator. On Monday, I am available at home just waiting for the technician. My window of appointment was 1 to 5 PM. I waited until 5 PM and called customer service. Customer rep then tells me that the technician assigned call in sick and they are planning to call me. I am booked again for the second day same time. On Tuesday, I am back at home waiting. Neither the Technician nor any phone call came in. I called customer service, the rep said technician is on his way. Waited for one more hours, called again. This time the rep said technician is still busy with his earlier call and will soon be calling me. Waited for one more hour, same answer and after that nobody is even taking my call. I did open a chat with Sears rep and after insisting on an answer he kept me on hold and finally confirmed the tech will be at my home at 6:40PM. At about 7:20PM, I got a call from the tech that he is unable to come today and asked me to call back for changing the appointment.

This is day two in a row and Sears did not even bother to keep the customer informed.
    Sorry, I cannot take it any more.

Thanks,

Ven

Hi there, sashyam! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear about the troubles you have had with your refrigerator repair. I am going to pass this along to the folks at SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will follow up with you and do what they can to ensure your fridge is repaired.

A team member will be by shortly with a response. Once they post, I will let you know via email with a link back to this thread.

Thanks!

Dear sashyam,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation/issue. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We apologize that your service repair didn’t take place and we do understand how frustrating this for you and your family. We’d like to talk to you, and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you and assist you as soon as possible to help you get the soonest service available as well as to make sure your refrigerator repair is taken care of. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (sashyam), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Community News & Feature ... Yet another horrible...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in