How to Shop for Large Fitness Equipment
Are you torn between joining a fitness club and outfitting your own home gym? For some people, motivation stems from being around others while they work out. If this is your situation, a gym membership may be the answer. However, others find that the convenience and privacy of a home gym far outweighs any competitive motivation. If you are ready to put together your own home workout center, we have some suggestions for large fitness equipment. We’re not talking hand weights and chin-up bars. This is serious fitness equipment to get you into serious shape.
- Free Motion Incline Trainer: With a range of -3% to 40%, this incline trainer gives you the opportunity to train at both an incline and a decline. It works directly with iFit Live so you can experience the inclines and the declines of your favorite trails. iFit Live gives you the opportunity to train with Jillian Michaels and receive automatic daily workouts powered by Google Maps, allowing you to experience trails all over the world as if you were outside.
- Nordic Track Upright Exercise Cycle GX 2.0: This fitness cycle is compatible with iFit Live and features automatic resistance control. The wireless technology of iFit Live is the ultimate workout experience! Other features include 18 workout apps and a Compatible Music Port for your iPod with an Intermix Acoustics sound system.
- Weider Weight System Pro: There are more expensive weight systems on the market, but why spend the extra money when you can strengthen your entire body with the Weider Pro 8900. This all-in-one system features up to 350 lbs. of resistance so you get the workout you need for the body you want. The Pro 8900 boasts 6 muscle-sculpting stations: chest press, high pulley, low pulley, expandable chest fly, row plate and a 4-roll leg developer. You’ll work every muscle to get amazing results!
- Nordic Track E9.0 Elliptical: Reach your goals fast with features that target weight loss! This NordicTrack system is compatible with iFit Live. An Incline/Decline Ramp allows you to activate more muscles and tone your lower body.
- Body Flex Gravity Inversion System: Why inversion therapy? It counteracts the forces of gravity on the body by decompressing and elongating the spine. The Body Flex Gravity Inversion System inverts to multiple angles to allow your spine to decompress from the negative effects of gravity each and every time you use it.
Still wondering whether a home gym is right for you? Head on over to your neighborhood Sears and a fitness equipment specialist will be glad to let you test anything on the floor. Try before you buy – it’s a smart approach.