Christmas Punch Recipes for Holiday Entertaining
When you think about your favorite holiday traditions, what comes to mind? The holidays bring lots of opportunities for gatherings with family and friends, so it isn’t difficult to make a lot of great memories. If you’re into hosting your own holiday events, you can celebrate in style with special Christmas punch recipes for adults only and even some that the kids can enjoy.
Make the most of your festive holiday punch by serving it in cute seasonal glasses, alongside festive cocktail napkins. From a holiday potluck to a Christmas brunch and everything in between, your delicious punch recipe will be the hit of the party. Consider these tasty recipes for punch and use your creativity to make them even better.
Festive Champagne Punch
What’s a holiday without champagne? You can really dazzle your guests with this delicious punch recipe that brings its own bubbles. This punch recipe has a nice citrus flavor that can be a little on the tart side for those who prefer drinks that aren’t too sweet. Feel free to take some creative liberties with this classic punch recipe.
1 regular can frozen cranberry juice concentrate or white grape raspberry juice
1 regular can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
1 small can frozen limeade concentrate
1 bottle white wine such as Riesling, chilled (750 ml)
1 liter carbonated water or club soda, chilled
2 bottles champagne, chilled (750 ml)
1 sliced lemon, for garnish
1/2 cup fresh mint, for garnish
- Combine the juices, white wine, champagne and club soda in a punch bowl.
- Garnish the punch with slices of lemon and mint leaves.
Holiday House Party Punch
Like waking up on a tropical island for the holidays, this fruit-filled punch offers a smooth taste that should appeal to your entire crowd. You may need to double or triple this recipe for a larger group.
1 cup spiced rum
3/4 cup orange juice
3/4 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup gGrenadine
Dash of classic bitters
Maraschino cherry & pineapple slice, for garnish
- Mix all the juices with the grenadine and rum in a punch bowl with ice and stir.
- Fill stemless wine glasses with ice and serve the punch with a ladle.
- Add just a dash of classic bitters to top off each glass.
- Add cherry and pineapple to garnish this festive rum punch.
Non-alcoholic “Church Punch”
For kids, moms-to-be, and anyone who wants to avoid the alcohol content, a fruity and fabulous punch recipe can be the perfect beverage. This “church punch” blends the best childhood flavors and a delightful, favorite frozen treat to create a memorable punch you can enjoy any time.
Hawaiian Punch or other fruit punch
Sprite or other lemon-lime soda
- Mix one large jug of Hawaiian Punch or fruit punch and one two-liter bottle of lemon-lime soda in a punch bowl.
- Scoop out the rainbow sherbet and allow it to float in the punch. No ice necessary!
Do you have a favorite holiday punch recipe? Share it in the Comments section below.