Father’s Day Gift Guide

The smile on your mother’s appreciative face tells us that Mother’s Day is safely behind us. Now onto the dads. The fathers in our lives deserve a little something to show them how much we truly care. Here are a few ideas besides the old tie standby.

For the Media Dad

Sony Home Theater System SearsIs your dad a media savant (or just want to be)? Show him how you care by letting him enjoy his favorite TV shows and movies with the Sony 3D Blu-Ray Disc Home Theater System. With 5.1 channels of the highest-quality surround sound and 1000 watts of power, you can connect multiple HD devices with a single DHMI cable per device, making the system the centerpoint of your audio-visual good times.

The Sony Blu-Ray disc HD audio has BRAVIA Internet video, cross search, Wi-Fi capability, USB input and full 1080p playback. Buy it now at Sears.com.

For the Outdoors-y Dad

Sears tents

Those annual trips to the national parks are proof. Your dad loves to camp. No matter what he likes to do out there, you know he’ll need a nice, warm, dry place to sleep. So this Father’s Day, put a portable roof over his head with the ALPS Mountaineering Taurus 4 person Fiberglass Pole Tent.

The Taurus is a freestanding dome tent that assembles with ease. The fly and floor are coated with urethane and the seams are factory sealed to ensure it’s weatherproof. This affordable tent has plenty of room inside for you and your things and packing it away is as easy as putting it up. Buy it now at Sears.com.

For the Fashionable Dad

sears watch

Your dad is a fashionable man. He wears the best suits, the skinny ties and the Italian shoes. Complete the look for him with the Bulova Mens Dress Watch w/Diamond Accent Black Dial and Black/Goldtone Links.

To you, the long name pretty much tells it all. The diamond accents at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 will tell it to everyone else. The excellent Bulova precision and goldtone markers make it a watch that will look good on any wrist, especially your dad’s.

Buy it now at Sears.com.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. simple he has every tool you have so maybe some new tires for his ford f350mhe really is due for some new tires

2. We've got a lot of projects around the house this year and new tools might just encourage "daddy" to roll up his sleeves.

3. Simple idea for the dad that is a handyman or just likes tools and the shop, a gift certificate so he can get what he wants in the way of tools or equipment for the shop. My daughter has done this for my birthday and Christmas for me for years and I love it.

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.