Three Hot 2010 Holiday Gifts for Your Little Ones

by Rachel Natale, Sears Home Fashions

I know it might be early to start thinking about Christmas shopping and gift giving, but here at Sears we’re already putting the finishing touches on our holiday Wishbook. If you have little ones to buy gifts for, and are trying to be a SavvySanta this year, here’s a sneak peak at some items that are sure to be a hit:

1. Pillow Buddies. These soft, plush dolls are great cuddle companions for young children. They come in a variety of characters, including SpidermanTinkerbell and Buzz Lightyear, so there’s bound to be one that’s just right for the little guy or gal on your list.

Yo Gabba Gabba Brobee Pillow BuddyDora Pillow Buddy

2. Comfy Throw or Snug Buddy. With the cold weather coming, these are sure to keep the chill off everyone in the family, with style! Perfect for cozying up together to read a book or enjoy hot chocolate. Available in Disney’s PrincessFairiesCars and Toy Story designs.

Disney Fairies Comfy Throw Disney Cars Comfy Throw

3. Magical Makeover Trunk. This one’s my favorite of the bunch. I make no claims that it’s actually magical, but it is pretty cool. Included in the trunk is a slumber bag, decorative pillow, touch light and magnetic dry erase board. It’s like an all-in-one room decorating kit! Plus, the trunk can also be reused as storage for toys, books or other treasures. Available in Disney’s Cars, Toy StoryPrincess, Fairies and Princess & the Frog themes.

Toy Story Magical Makeover Trunk Disney Princess Magical Makeover Trunk

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.