Best Kitchen Gadgets

Don’t go running at the words “kitchen gadget”. Although there are plenty of gadgets that simply take up room in your home and collect dust, the gadgets we’ve listed are sure to get a lot of use. They would make great Christmas presents as well if you’re still in need of gift ideas. 

Just remember, when you’re shopping for yourself or for others, don’t be ‘wowed’ by a cool item. Seriously consider whether or not the item will get use. The gadgets below are a great value for the right person. 

Happy shopping!

Food Gadgets

Cusinart Smart Stick Hand Blender
“Kitchen appliances don’t always meet expectations, but I love this handy little blender! I’m a lazy cook, but this actually makes me want to make soups and smoothies b/c it’s so ridiculously easy to use and clean.”

Black & Decker 7 Qt. Food Steamer
“This product is great. Steams food to perfection. I’ve even bought one for a friend who is trying to lose weight. Less cooking time and veggies taste better when steamed.”

Cusinart 6 Qt. Pressure Cooker
Awesome appliance! Makes my life a lot easier. I add the ingredients in and program it …when I come home the soup is ready and warming up. Perfect!

Professional SaladShooter Slicer/Shredder
“The accessories clean easily in the dishwasher. I use this product at least 3 times a week.”

Beverage Gadgets

Keurig B60 Single K-Cup Brewer
“The Keurig line of coffee makers are awesome products! Coffee brewing, and serving doesn’t get any easier than this! There are several strengths, and flavors of coffee, so you “can please everyone”. This is great for the single person, or a family.”

Magic Bullet Express 17 Piece Blender Set
“I received this as a gift, and was initially unsure about the Magic Bullet. I had seen the infomercial and the Bullet looked neat, but I was not sold that it would work like shown. I now love my Magic Bullet and have recommended it to all of my friends. My favorite use for it is making smoothies – it is so quick and easy to just put some fresh fruit in one of the cups, screw on the blade, blend and drink!”

Mr. Beer Home Beer Kit
“I got this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he’s hooked. I home-vint and now he home-brews. We have had several great beers from this kit and the included recipe book. This is great for people who have always wanted to home-brew or who just want to try something new.”

Oster Inspire Electric Wine Bottle Opener
“This battery operated wine bottle opener is a must for all wine drinkers.  It is so easy to use and doesn’t make a mess.”

Hamilton Beach Drink Master Drink Mixer
“”I love my Hamilton Beach drink mixer because of the variety of shakes and smoothies I can make with it. I can also make candy and cookie “blasts”, which are a favorite with my family.”

Krups Steam Driven Espresso Machine
“This is a great espresso machine for the money. I’ve used several espresso machines over the past 15 years and this one is my favorite.”

See more small kitchen appliances reviews >>

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. I love this little Krups unit. Bought it 6 weeks ago and have been wired ever since.
    Thanks
    Kevin

2. Very helpful! Thanks.

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.