Best Wedding Gifts Under $100

5-Piece Table and Chair Set – $100
Rated 5 out of 5 stars by 8 users

5-Piece table and Chair SetHelp the lovely couple prepare for entertaining with a 5-Piece Table and Chair Set.  “This table was a life saver at Thanksgiving and Christmas,” said user DelCarmen.

“I had bought firsthand for it to be the childrens table thinking those would be the only ones who would be comfortable on the chairs. Not so, adults chose to eat at that table too and commented that they were comfortable. After the holidays I simply put it away for another special occasion, when I have a full house.”

George Forman 96 sq. in. Next Generation Grill – $80
Rated 4.94 out of 5 stars by 17 users

George Foreman 96 sq. in. Next Generation GrillHelp newlyweds get things sizzling in the kitchen with the George Forman 96 square inch Next Generation Grill.  The newest model of the George Forman comes with a removable grill plate that makes cleanup easy.  “I bought this because my husband wanted it,” wrote one satisfied user.

“I’m glad I did. It cooks in no time at all, cleanup is very easy. With our last child going away to college this fall, it will definitely make cooking for 2 easier. I would recommend it anybody, but newlyweds & older folks would greatly benefit from having it.”

Logitech Harmony Universal Remote Control - $67
Rated 4.29 out of 5 stars by 28 users

Logitech Harmony Universal Remote ControlBring technological peace to the bride and groom with the Logitech Harmony Universal Remote Control.  “I grew tired of having to keep all of my remotes around to do special functions on my equipment,” said Djobson.

“I had been looking for a remote for a while that would be easy for everyone to use, and I stumbled across the harmony 520. So far, the remote has been flawless, and I have enjoyed tinkering with the customizable buttons just as much. A truly great remote.”

iHome Portable Rechargeable Stereo Speaker System – $100
Rated 5 out of 5 stars by 7 users

iHome Portable Rechargeable Stereo Speaker SystemThis one may take a little investigation, but if the newlyweds have an iPod, help them rock and roll or chill out with an iHome Portable Rechargeable Stereo Speaker System.  They can take it anywhere, and you can personalize the gift by adding a special playlist if you like.

“I never knew a smaller system like this could be as loud as a big boombox,” commented JackDerham9. “If you are looking for a very good sound system for your ipod products than I would go with the iHome Portable and Rechargeable!”

Sony Under Cabinet AM/FM CD Clock Radio – $78
Rated 5 out of 5 stars by 2 users

Sony Under Cabinet AM/FM CD Clock RadioFill their kitchen with sweet sounds with the Sony Under Cabinet AM/FM CD Clock Radio.  “Perfect spacesaver,” wrote dlatina1449.

“The cd’s sound great and clear… I recommend this item… excellent choice!”

Kenmore 10 pc. Stainless Steel with Copper Band Cookware Set – $100
Rated 4.24 out of 5 by 45 users

Kenmore 10 pc. Stainless Steel with Copper Band Cookware SetThe Kenmore 10 pc. Stainless Steel with Copper Band Cookware Set is a top-notch version of the traditional pots and pans wedding gift.  “I purchased these for my wife for Christmas because she wanted stainless and copper,” said giankord1950.

“My wife followed the instructions for break-in and she is very happy with how they work. She also loves how they look and feel. The key to using this cookware is to warm up the pans slowly with a little olive oil. Our daughter and sister are getting a set too.”

Weber 22.5 inch One-Touch Charcoal Grill – $90
Rated 4.48 out of 5 stars by 31 users

Weber 22.5 inch One-Touch Charcoal GrillAside from the standard kitchen wares, a grill is a unique and thoughtful gift that will kick off backyard barbecues for years to come, and the Weber 22.5 inch One-Touch Charcoal Grill is the perfect basic model.  “Weber grills are the best grills on the market,” wrote barb6150.

“Cooks great, long lasting. Have been a user of this product for many years. My first Weber grill was a prize won in a contest sponsored by Kraft foods back in the 80′s. I’m hooked for life.  Even if you’re a pro or just beginning to learn the art of grilling, you’ll be very satisfied with the results.”

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.