Exploring My America Sears Auto Center Gets America Back on the Road

Sears Auto Center recently announced the second annual Exploring My America contest to help groups of friends and families experience dream journeys to favorite destinations, while teaching them the importance of caring for their vehicles before hitting the road. Road warriors interested in embarking on one of the eight Exploring My America fantasy road trips should submit creative audition videos at http://www.exploringmyamerica.com. Sears will select finalists for each trip and then America will vote to determine two teams to participate in each road trip.

The road trippers will be asked to chronicle their journeys and share their travel experiences with America via exploringmyamerica.com and Sears Auto Center’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages. Each team will receive $1,500 in travel funds for food, gas, lodging and other expenses, as well as products and services from Sears Auto Center.

Batter Up!

From now through July 2, entries are being accepted for the second fantasy trip Big League Baseball Parks Across America. Do you like to root, root, root for the home team? Get ready for the ultimate baseball road trip — THREE ballparks in seven days. You’ll get tickets to each game and a chance to win the grand prize VIP experience, including a jersey autographed by big league all-star. Be sure to note the trip option you would like to take in your video submission.  More information on how to apply and official contest rules are available at exploringmyamerica.com.

Start Your Engines

Winning teams have been selected for the first road trip to the Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola At DAYTONA®.  The teams will embark on their South Florida journey on June 26 and arrive on July 2, 2011 for the race.  Before hitting the pavement, each team will visit their local Sears Auto Center for a 21-point inspection from the Sears Blue Automotive Crew and much-needed products like tires and services from DieHard and other Sears Auto Center partners. They will also receive $500 in Sears Auto Center store credit for any last-minute tune-ups.

Here are some of last year’s winners:

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. Hi Yeahrightguy,
    Thanks for your feedback, I will make sure that all of our content is current and up to date!

~Jenna

2. Clicked through from a 7/12/11 e-mail from Sears. This post is from JUNE 15th and references some contests that are already over. Seriously? This is social media marketing? I don't think so. Try again Sears.

Doesn't seem to be anything current on this page...

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.