I can’t believe Sears sells…

Ever surprised by the wide variety of products and services offered at Sears? We, The Community Team, are always amazed and inspired by the variety. In this new series of blog posts we will share our favorite finds with you!

To kick off the series this week…I am impressed Sears has such a wide variety of highly rated running shoes.   The latest styles and innovations are all available.  I know where I am getting my next pair!

What products on Sears.com has surprised YOU?  Please share your finds with us below.  Can’t wait to see what our members come up with!

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. We are getting ready to update our backyard, and noticed that Sears has a great selection of Patio Heaters!

We have a friend that has one and it really keeps the yard area toasty when entertaining in those Fall/Spring months.

2. Here's the one that blew my mind:
    Sears Vacation Layaway
    8 days, seven nights in a quality resort for only 499.00, tax included?!
    Hundreds of locations to choose from. If you use the layaway option, it's only 49 dollars down and 45 dollars per month for only 10 months! They have a great referral program too, so be sure to tell him that Kathy Brown referred you. Give Thomas a call for more details:
    877-285-1889,
    ext 4126

1. In response to gichasumnow

I think the vacation layaway idea is great! Would be super helpful my family.

3. I will have to check out the selection next time I buy! I am a big Brooks fan, so I'm hoping to find that brand in the selection. :)

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.