I can’t believe Sears sells…Volume 15

I was looking for a baby gift for a friend, and noticed that Sears sells Baby Gift Bundles!  What an awesome idea-such an easy way to take care of all the essentials for a newborn.   The Gift Together program is just perfect for family and friends who want to contribute to such a useful present for new parents.   If you don’t feel like you want all the items included in the bundles-not to worry!  You can customize the bundles to suit your specific needs.  How cool is that?

Check out two examples of the available Baby Gift Bundles:

The Delta Glenwood Complete Nursery Furniture Bundle includes a crib, changing table, dresser and glider.  These items are not only practical, but also such high quality!  Love the espresso finish, which is such a warm and classic color.  The dresser is so functional-it can be used throughout your child’s life!

The Disney Complete Pooh Gear Bundle covers all of the bases!  Nothing is missing in this package.   This bundle combines the Winnie the Pooh five-speed swing, Disney Saunter Travel System, Disney Serve-’n-Store High Chair, Disney Music & Lights Walker and Winnie the Pooh and Friends cradling bouncer.  The swing and bouncer will get any parent through those witching hours when your baby has trouble calming down!   The stroller is indispensable for getting out and about.  The high chair is perfect for comfortable feeding times, and the walker will be a blast to help guide your baby through their first steps.

The Sears Baby Gift Bundles are a really terrific way to for new parents to register for so many necessary items and makes for effortless gift giving!

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. Hi,

We ended up bundling when we purchased for my grand-daughter. We ended up getting the crib and changing table. Both were easy to put together and lasted well over 2 years. Since then my daughter sold them and ended up buying her a toddler bed instead.

The only flaw when sold, were the little teeth marks on the top rail of the crib! ;-)

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.