I can’t believe Sears sells…Volume 20

I can’t believe the wide variety of outdoor fountains Sears sells!  I love the selection of classic and modern styles!   There is a nice wide price range, as well.  Visitors young and old would appreciate a fountain as an added touch to any backyard.

This Little Giant Barrel Fountain is a simple style that looks very current.  As an added bonus, it can hold up to four plant containers which add beauty to your fountain.

Or, for those with a more contemporary taste pallet, check out this sculptural Twist Fountain.  The water endlessly spirals into the tumbled rock basin below, creating a mesmerizing sense of infinity. The bronze-colored spiral attaches to a black base, and both pieces are made of durable polyresin with a hand-applied finish.

A fountain is a unique way to express your style personality in your yard.  Take advantage of the distinctive possibilities on Sears.com.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.