Kitchen Appliances to Help You Eat Well

I’ve always thought that if I could swing it financially I would have a full time personal chef who, every day, would prepare delicious and healthy meals for our family.  You see, I love to eat, but I don’t love to cook.

Part of the problem is that I am a busy mom to three young children, so hours of meal prep doesn’t necessarily fit into my schedule.  I’m constantly searching for ways to prepare healthy and delicious meals in under an hour.  What’s the solution?  Kitchen appliances that take the busy work out of cooking and help you eat well.

• Cuisinart 9-Cup Food Processor:  Fresh pasta sauce can be a staple in your home when you use the Cuisinart Food Processor.  Say goodbye to jars of pasta sauce with loads of artificial ingredients and unnecessary calories.  This Cuisinart is perfect for chopping, slicing, dicing and blending.  It’s a must have on any kitchen counter.
  • Magic Bullet:  Looking for a quick and easy way to have breakfast on the go?  The Magic Bullet is the solution.  Protein shakes and smoothies are a cinch with this “touch of a button” blender that blends your beverage in a convenient, lidded, to-go cup.  That means less mess AND a healthy start to each day.
  • Sharper Image Super Juicer:  Have you ever taken the time to look at the ingredient list on your juice carton?  More often times than not, juices contain many ingredients OTHER than juice, including high-fructose corn syrup.  The Super Juicer allows you to squeeze 100% natural juice in minutes.  You’ll feel good knowing that your children are drinking nothing but the best.
  • Nesco Professional Roaster Oven:  This roaster oven is a simple solution to fattening fast food and carry-out. This appliance isn’t just a roaster – it can also be used for preparing soups, stews, lasagna and slow-cooked meals.
  • Black & Decker Food Steamer:  Rice, veggies and seafood can all be prepared in the healthiest way with the Black & Decker Steamer.  Sautéing and frying only adds unnecessary fat and calories to your meal.  With a steamer, all you need to do is add water and wait.  Within a short period of time you have healthy and deliciously prepared food.

So, make 2012 the year you simplify your life.  With these affordable and effortless to use appliances, healthy eating has never been easier.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. I would like a sears credit card, we had one before my husband died, after his death I had to file bankruptcy cause we had three houses and a condo, my husband was a pharmacist at Baptist Hospital. I would like to purchase a washer and dryer and I need a credit card but I am 69 and am Social Security and I have been trying to get a card, please can you help me. Thank you Nancy Tucker

My email address is nctucker1017@yahoo.com[

2. Would like to receive coupons for shopping at Sears to save money. I am retired and have low fixed income and would like to receive discount coupons. Thanks

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.