New Keurig for the Office

Our new Keurig single-serve brewer is quickly becoming a popular break destination.

Sears Keurig Closeup

One of the perks of working in the Home Fashions department at Sears is getting to try out our products. This past week, after several months of nagging our small kitchen appliance merchants, we finally got our hands on a working Keurig machine for the office.

If you’re not familiar with the Keurig, it is the perfect gift for families (or coworkers) who value convenience, or just have different tastes. Simply pick out the hot beverage you’re in the mood for, and the brewer will make you your cup in 30 seconds. Drink choices include coffee, tea, hot chocolate and even apple cider. So whether it’s Twinings or Caribou Coffee, dark or decaf, everybody can get exactly what they want, when they want it (and no leftover stale coffee!).

Our new Keurig (on a special stand decorated with much TLC):

Sears Keurig

On Thursday morning, everyone brought in snacks and we held a little Keurig Breakfast Party to celebrate the new addition. The machine’s been working great so far, and it’s quickly becoming a popular break destination. I’m not much of a coffee drinker, so I stick to the hot cocoa, but you can click here to find a full list of available flavors.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. What a great set-up! I love that you can make hot chocolate since I'm the only member of my family who doesn't drink coffee!

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.