Spring Planning Survey May 7

SURVEY: We have a question for you!

Tell us the hottest toys and games you’ll be giving this year for birthdays

Comment on this blog posting to enter for your chance to win!

We will randomly select a winner from all answers to win a $100 Sears gift card!

Challenge closes at 11:59pm on May 20, 2012. See Official Rules Here

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. The kid keeps ruining her games, so the wife and I will get a " family" game system that will have major rules if used.

2. Video for PC or XBox 360, Duplo blocks, Cars, Baby Dolls. Oh and lots of movies....

3. cheap, cheap, cheap

4. not, hot, but cheap, cheap, cheap

5. anything that is cheap, cheap, cheap

6. this year seems that a would be given airplanes by LEGO toys, hope they could be little cheap

7. Little Boys Avengers stuff, like the masks and figurines. Disney Stuff, Toy Story, and Cars stuff.

8. An xbox 360

9. On-line games. X-box and Wii games.

10. WENT TO SEARS FOR A FISHING ROD FOR MY SOON TO BE THREE YEAR OLD GRANDSON. WANTED ONE JUST LIKE PAPAWS

11. video games

12. Really small paintball guns like seen on icarly. The kids love them.

13. Nook

14. Accessories for the iPad third generation in lime green.

15. bike

16. What ever new game system comes out before Christmas

17. An xbox 360

18. Wii Games, Golf, Jeopardy and classic Tetris

19. Any of the new games for playstation 2.

20. Legos, Waboba Pro Ball that bounces on water, Light-up Beach Ball, and The Hunger Games: Training Days Strategy Game!

21. THE HOTTEST TOY OR GIFT I WILL BE GIVING THIS YEAR IS TO MY DAUGHTER FOR HER EIGHT GRADE GRADUATION IS A KINDLE FIRE, THIS WILL BE AWESOME BECAUSE SHE IS A VERY VERY FANTASTIC WRITER FOR HER AGE LEVEL AND SHE CAN STILL BROWSE THE INTERNET

22. Angry Birds Stuff......My son a Bike....

23. I love the Dancing with the Stars Barbies and the Twilight Barbie dolls. They would be good to give as a present or to buy them as a present for yourself!

24. Littlest pet shop toys and carrier

25. Learning tool toys and games

26. Video games

27. Gift Cards

28. I'll be giving learning toys and games. Jacqueline Ross

29. We just moved into a new house so the hottest things i'll be giving this year are repairs and upgrades to just about everything in the house for my wife. I just finished building a sandbox for my two little girls. I'd consider getting them a little outside playground set for the summer.

30. Building kits for kids (bug barns, tool boxes, bird houses/feeders, etc). Possibly child-sized tool sets and work gloves.

31. Video games, cars for boys and big dolls for girls

32. I don't have any kids so I would say any of the newest video games

33. Gftcards!

34. The Avengers are so popular with my sons friends!! We've already been to a few Avengers birthday parties!

35. Gift Cards, they're always a great choice

36. I WILL BE GIVING MY KIDS THIS YEAR AN OLIVIA PLAYSET AND A IPAD

37. Superheroes especially The Avengers and Spiderman and Batman because the movies are playing this summer.

38. Laloopsy dolls seem real winners this yaer

39. Avenger themed toys

40. Gift card

41. I'll go for Disney doll house and a few dolls for my daugher..

42. Party dresses for my daughter..

43. Tools - the big boys toys ;)

44. Definitely gift cards or cash!

45. Gift cards are the biggest hits at out house !!

46. Roller blades and safety pads keep the kids moving.

47. We need permission from Sears corporation to Save the dying geranium plants at the Kmart stores Jacksonville, NC 28540. want to recycle, replant in painted pots to sell for raising money for Relay for Live May 2013. Someone please contact the Artists and Crafter Guild, ccacguild@yahoo.com or myself -deanie101@yahoo.com (member). In kind we will promote Kmart/Sears as donators of the plants to our cause.

48. sports balls, army men, tools for my teen boys. Haven't noticed any new must have toys or games.

49. new clothes always work

50. Mecanic tools is a hot toy for men. You also have lots of tools that I can chose from to give to my brother and friends.

51. YU-GI-OH cards

52. Disney Princesses, Legos, Avenger-themed, TV-themed, and gift cards.

53. Lego's and Play station3 games, matchbox cars

54. The Avengers Action Collectible Figures and Toys

55. gift card also

56. Spring time and summer time, the kids need to be playing football, baseball, soccer, & swimming. So I would looking into those avenues

57. I haven't seen any hot toys that are a must have yet. I'm sure there will be some when it gets closer to the holidays.

58. I think the hottest toys for boys are legos, cars, trucks, and any kind of balls such as basketballs, footballs, golf balls, baseballs and soccer balls. I think the hottest toys for girls are disney princesses, a barbie dream house, disney princess boom box and a barbie laptop computer. I think the hottest games for teenagers and adults are the Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3.

59. I will be gettin video games for my son. That keep him good and quiet and i will be gettin a Dora doll house for my daughter. She just love dora.

60. Soccer balls and softballs keep the kids active.

61. We will be giving pillow pets for birthdays along with itunes gift cards.

62. My son is in the 11th grade right now but, his Birthday is in October starting his senior season then, Christmas ,then Graduation so, my gift giving starts this Fall season.Also my own personal home , garden and auto tools has just begun .

63. my son's birthday is coming up and I will be giving him a new computer game

64. Laptop & Playstation computer games are on the top of my family & friend's wish lists. One of my nieces is going to college so she may get a dorm bedding set.

65. Lawn games like jarts or croquet get the whole family involved.

66. I usually buy gift cards that way they can get what they really want

67. Sears has always been a wonderful place to shop since I can remember................oops ! Telling my age !!

68. When it comes to boys you can NEVER go wrong with a nerf gun!!! They love these and can not have too many especially when a lot of little ones come over. Little girls love anything to do with princess...I am thinking ANYthing princess I can find.

69. I love buying anything to do with Legos for my kids.

70. Wii games

71. Little Tykes Water Lagoon Park, Monster High Operetta from Mattel, and LEGO Friends Butterfly Beauty Shop

72. I am thinking about getting my daughter a Nintendo 3DS for her 4th birthday. She goes to daycare and be around other children so she comes home one day saying "momma, if you be good, I will let you play my DSI" LOL I told her she didn't have a DSI. So she replied "well, if I be good, will you buy me one?" I just laughed

73. For 6 year old grandson, his first wristwatch and for 10 year old granddaughter, earrings for when she gets to pierce her ears. For the really tough grandkids, a nice giftcard is always a great option.

74. most likely giftcard

75. most likely giftcard

76. Water Guns and Spinklers! The never fail fun summer gifts.

77. Summertime fun the grandkids love playing with the big water guns/shooters to keep cool. I would like to get a badmmiton set for the backyard when the grandkids visit. However, the have winter birthdays so usually get a WII game that the whole family can play keeping warm indoors.

78. My kids love clothing and hello kittty purses from sears, they would be so excited if we won!!

79. Water-type fun things are nice--frisbees, spongeballs, & noodles.

80. CASH!! My children alway want cash and a shopping trip. They say I don't know what's cool, so they need to pick it out themselves.

81. An iPhone, probably.

82. Huh! that is a good question...but more than likely money or Gift cards....or the old fashion-can you take me shopping..

83. For the nephews not much choice, Avengers items. For the nieces I always give Disney themed items. they are always well received.

84. Gift Cards are a facorite for younger folks so that is what they will get. I always try and take the time to actually find something for older friends and family

85. Gift cards

86. gift cards for video games

87. ITUNES gift cards

88. Gifts cards so the grandkids can get what they want.

89. Gift cards for sporting equipment and for the younger grandchildren LeapFrog games

90. I know my son would love an xbox 360 with Kinect and my daughter would like it too.

91. Giving out xbox 360 and live gamer cards with a 4 wheeler bike for my hubby

92. musical learning toy for little baby

93. PS3, Wii, XBOX KINECT! VIDEO GAMES ,DVDS, MUSIC CDS. Controllers ,sd cards, gamer chair

94. Buzz Lightyear toys, Cars Toys and anything with fairies

95. I'll be checking out the: X-Treme X-250 Kids Electric Scooter

96. Sports equipment for the boys and gift cards for the girls

97. Mostly sports equipment for the boys and gift cards for the girls

98. transformer toys

• cper
      • Indian Orchard, MASSACHUSETTS

Father's Day things for dad

99. Kinect adapter for XBOX 360

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.