Storage Solutions From the Community

Sometimes when you’re looking to buy something, you need more than just your gut instinct and a few seconds of eye service at the store. You need real information gleaned from real experience. Lucky for you, you’re in the right place/ The MySears Community is the perfect place to get buying advice and suggestions.

Check out these storage favorites from people just like you.

John Louis Home 12” Standard Closet System – Honey Maple

Flemterr gives it 5 stars and says, “This is a wonderful product. Easy to install and customizable if needed. It is attractive and has provided us with more space. I feel very organized!!!”

Makes sense, right? The John Louis Home Closet System is renowned for its flexibility whether in a reach-in or a walk in closet.

Sauder Door Pantry

Tapmasta says it all, “Overall, this pantry is amazing for the price and I would recommend it to anyone,” citing that assembly was very easy considering its size.

The Sauder Door Pantry scores  4.5 stars for balancing its excellent design and affordability.

Neu Home Heavy Duty Storage Wardrobe

This wardrobe is a community favorite. “I was a little leary at first about spending more money on another storage closet since I had bad luck with other storage closets completely collasping from the weight,” said fashionista1. “I am so glad I found this one, it is very sturdy and heavy duty and was very easy to put together.

Jwill adds, “I was pleasantly surprised that this product was extremely sturdy and I did not have to worry about the wardrobe falling apart due to the weight of clothes. Worth the price!”

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.