Summer Planning Challenge Survey Sep. 24th

SURVEY: We have a question for you!

What type of pet products would you like to sears.com carry?

Comment on this blog posting to enter for your chance to win!

We will randomly select a winner from all answers to win a $100 Sears gift card!

Challenge closes at 11:59pm on October 07, 2012. See Official Rules Here

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. Iam's and Wolf my dogs loves the wolf can food.

2. Sears.com has all the pet products I need for my pets.

• San Jose, CA

Hard rubber Kong products for dogs to play with.

There is a relatively new Kong out that can be opened up, filled with "Kibble" and allows the dog to move the Kong around the house, having the Kibble dispensed through a side hole in the Kong.

The only trick for the owner being, once the Kong is cornered, it will be necessary to put the Kong back into an open area of the room for your pet(s).

The standard Kongs can be loaded with Peanut butter to give the dog around half-an-hour of pure joy.

3. Toys and accessories for cats.

4. furminator (still)

5. products needed are overpriced

6. Would be interested in the furminator

7. furminators

8. wash basins
    water and food dispensers for small dogs
    medicine givers for pets
    fish sales

9. more different kinds of mower parts.

10. The furmninator

11. How about products to protect furniture from being chewed while owners are away? Any protective coverings in plastic or metal-like substance? (I realize doggy gates could keep pets away from sensitive areas, but my daughter doesn't do this at her house.

12. Products are there but prices are not competitive

13. medium or small furminator

14. Wow! I didn't realize how many pet items Sears.com has available. It looks like you offer everything that I need. The only suggestion I have is to make a department tab specifically for pets. I had to search for "pets" to find the products. I would bet that a lot of people do not know that they can purchase pet items on your website.

15. furminator for dogs

16. Price is more important on the items that are available.

17. Furminator

18. I don't have a pet right now, but the "grandpups" always love treats.

19. I think Sears.com has all the pet products I need.

20. I would like to see Sears carry IAM products and a line specifically geared toward senior pets.

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.