Top 10 Hot Electronics for 2012

We all love gadgets and everyone seems to want the latest and greatest when it comes to technology.  What’s hot for 2012?  We have the inside scoop, so read on and get a leg up on the latest technology and coolest gadgets.

Canon EOS Rebel

As far as digital SLR cameras go, this one is at the top of the heap!  By far, this camera is one of the easiest to operate producing flawless pictures every time.  Want to capture your children, but always feel like the moment is lost by the time your flash goes off?  Not anymore with the Canon EOS Rebel.  In a fraction of a second, this camera captures the moment, so photographing your kids, pets, even sports games is a cinch.  As an added bonus, this camera also functions as a video camera, which is great if you have children.  This camera is by far a favorite, not just because of its performance, but because of the price.

Check out these other hot electronics – all of which are top rated by MySears Community members.

DVD and Blue Ray Players:

• Panasonic Blue Ray Disc Player: A must have for any movie enthusiast!
  • Coby-Coby 9 inch Portable DVD/CD/MP3 Player: Perfect for kids and families on the go!

Apple Products:

• Apple Macbook Air:  Light, thin and compatible with all of your other Apple products.  Simply amazing!
  • Apple 8GB iTouch:  A pre-teen’s dream come true for portable gaming!
  • iHome Speaker System:  This is not an Apple product, but is functions seamlessly with an iPod, iTouch and iPhone producing exceptional sound quality.

Home Theater:

• Bravia HX800 LED/HD/3D Ready TV:  This 3D technology will blow you away.  Fun for sports viewing.
  • Philips Home Theater System:  High quality sound for a great price!

Printer:

• HP Wireless Printer:  Say adios to pesky cords and hook-ups.  Wireless printing is the latest and greatest for all of your printing needs.

GPS:

• Garmin Bluetooth Ultra Thin GPS:  This navigation system won’t steer you wrong.  Comes with a built in traffic update to keep you abreast of any construction or delays.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. I got the coby dvd player and i give it a 10

2. this is what i love to save and buy i know someone who has it and i would if i owned it now a five star the pic's are finest i seen done buy a store boughten camera and u dont have to be a perfesnale to use it to make it look like ur and went to school to learn to take a fantastic pictures

3. every one does not seem to want nothing

4. Although I received the Philips Home Theater System as a gift for Christmas, I think it has a good quality sound system and I would even purchase it myself!

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.