Top 6 Values of Cruising
The days of cruising reserved only for the super wealthy are long gone… cruising is now one of the most affordable ways to vacation with your family, allowing you to see multiple fabulous destinations and experience impressive, magnificent ships all in one vacation.
- Cruise prices are all inclusive: this means that not only does the price of the cruise include your ticket to board the ship- it includes your cabin, most meals, entertainment and much more! Plus many cruise ships have a wide variety of complimentary restaurants to select from whether it is sushi, a steak house, Italian or a buffet- you will find it aboard a cruise. And if that is not enough- room service is free too! Have breakfast or a late night snack delivered right to your cabin… try finding that at a hotel!
- Multiple destinations in one vacation: A cruise allows you to see several destinations in one vacation- best of all you only unpack once. Relax on all the islands of Hawaii, visit St. Thomas, the Cayman Islands and St Maarten in one week… or explore the glaciers and wilderness of Alaska… with a cruise you can see it all. And many cruises depart from convenient ports such as Miami, Galveston, Los Angeles and Seattle. No rental cars or flights required.
- Free fun for the whole family: Cruise lines want to make sure you and your family have an unforgettable vacation. With a cruise, there is truly something for everyone. Kids can take advantage of activities such as rock climbing, ice skating, ping pong, arcades, and much more while mom & dad can relax poolside, take in a show, play miniature golf or simply enjoy the view of the ocean from deck. Other amenities include casinos, spas, and shopping, albeit not inclusive- but highly recommended!
- Save when traveling abroad: When you cruise on a U.S. based line, you pay in American dollars! You don’t have to worry about fluctuating currencies.
- No hassle shore excursions: When you book a shore excursion, the cruise line will provide the transportation to and from the ship. Don’t worry about taxis or the time, rest assured it is all taken care of.
- Youth programs: The major cruise lines offer wonderful youth programs tailored for each age group. This is a great way to allow the kids to have their fun, while you do too! The programs are operated by trained counselors and your kids are sure to have a safe and memorable time.
Cruise from as low as $42 per day www.searsvacations.com