Valentines Gift Ideas for Your Sweetheart
Gentlemen, listen up. If you’ve heard it once, you’ve heard it a dozen times. A dozen roses is always a home run as a Valentine’s Day gift, but don’t stop there. Every woman appreciates a new piece of jewelry and it doesn’t have to be expensive – just a little something that she wouldn’t necessarily go out and buy for herself. Sears has a great selection of jewelry that will bring a sparkle to your sweetheart’s eyes.
- You can NEVER go wrong with studs. Diamond studs go with absolutely every outfit and are appropriate for any occasion.
- Another popular choice is the tennis bracelet. While diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, Diamonesse comes in at a close second. This Diamonesse bracelet is just as eye catching as the real thing, but much easier on your wallet.
- There’s a favorite quote of mine that goes like this: “United in time. Divided in time. To be reunited in time when time shall be no more.” Show your sweetheart how precious your time together is with any one of these gorgeous watches.
Ladies, we know how difficult it can be to buy something cool for your guy. Here are some great Valentines Gift Ideas for a man.
- Of course, gadgets are a must have. Anything from the latest LG Blu-ray Home Theater System to the Sony PlayStation 3 are sure to make him happy.
- For the music lover, why not treat them to the gift of Sirius XM Satellite Radio? It’s perfect for the car, home or office. You’ll need a subscription with the receiver, but this is a gift you can both enjoy.
- Make an appointment with your Sears Portrait Studio. Capture yourselves or your family on film for a gift that will last a lifetime.
When all else fails, the simple gestures of buying a card, a nice bottle of wine and pitching in around the house or with the kids go a long way. However you choose to show your Valentine how much you love them, make sure you don’t forget to say “I Love You!”