Valentines Gift Ideas for Your Sweetheart

Gentlemen, listen up.  If you’ve heard it once, you’ve heard it a dozen times.  A dozen roses is always a home run as a Valentine’s Day gift, but don’t stop there.  Every woman appreciates a new piece of jewelry and it doesn’t have to be expensive – just a little something that she wouldn’t necessarily go out and buy for herself.  Sears has a great selection of jewelry that will bring a sparkle to your sweetheart’s eyes.

• You can NEVER go wrong with studs.  Diamond studs go with absolutely every outfit and are appropriate for any occasion.
  • Another popular choice is the tennis bracelet. While diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, Diamonesse comes in at a close second.  This Diamonesse bracelet is just as eye catching as the real thing, but much easier on your wallet.
  • There’s a favorite quote of mine that goes like this:  “United in time. Divided in time.  To be reunited in time when time shall be no more.”  Show your sweetheart how precious your time together is with any one of these gorgeous watches.

Ladies, we know how difficult it can be to buy something cool for your guy.  Here are some great Valentines Gift Ideas for a man.

• For the music lover, why not treat them to the gift of Sirius XM Satellite Radio?  It’s perfect for the car, home or office.  You’ll need a subscription with the receiver, but this is a gift you can both enjoy.
  • Make an appointment with your Sears Portrait Studio.  Capture yourselves or your family on film for a gift that will last a lifetime.

When all else fails, the simple gestures of buying a card, a nice bottle of wine and pitching in around the house or with the kids go a long way.  However you choose to show your Valentine how much you love them, make sure you don’t forget to say “I Love You!”

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. Another great idea would be to make a scrapbook of all your favorite times you have spent with the person you love. You can include little things like: The first time you kissed, When you first met, What it iwas about them that made you fall in love, etc......

2. I am going to buy my husband some chocolates and lounger pjs so he can just relax.

3. I need to go to K-mart to buy me some roses for my lovely wife!

4. I am going to give my husband for Valentines a Lap Top Computer.

5. This year for Valentines Day I am giving my husband a flat screen TV. What man doesn't want a large screen to watch his favorite games and shows.

6. Thanks for the ideas

7. the best thing i can give my husband for valenines days is the watches you have, they are very attracted looking. along with with some sweet chocolates, and a sexy night gown for later in the evening,and some wine for the evening.

About

The Community Blog is a place where you can discover countless posts about the things that interest you. So go ahead.

Explore. Comment. Repeat.