What’s Your Vacation Style?
How does your family like to travel each year? Here are a few fun ideas for the action packed traveler, the sun & sand finder or the adventure seeker of the group! Regardless of your favorite travel preference, explore all the various vacation types that await you.
Orlando, Las Vegas & Other Great Escapes
If your family is high energy and wishes their vacation to be packed with fun, thrills and action then think about these destinations for your next family getaway.
- Orlando is the tried and true family vacation…Disney World, Sea World and Epcot are crowd pleasers and with so much to do and see, your family will be on the move and loving it the whole way! Plus you can quickly drive to the beach and get two vacations in one!
- Vegas has much more to offer than just blackjack and Wayne Newton. A Vegas vacation can bring the family to new heights- literally. Take a scenic helicopter ride above Lake Mead or the strip and you will see Las Vegas in a whole new way! Both the Stratosphere and New York New York Resorts have roller coasters and other rides that will be sure to deliver a thrill. Want to sample sky diving? There is an indoor skydiving center – no flights necessary!
New York City
- Skyscrapers, museums, and Times Square- oh my! You will never run out of excitement or things to do when visiting NYC. Kids will relish seeing the Statue of Liberty for the first time or gazing out into the city from atop the Empire State Building .Yankee games, ice skating at Rockefeller center, enjoying a street vendor hot dog or taking a stroll in Central Park- the list is endless on ways your family can enjoy the Big Apple.
Sun & Sand
Relax on the beach in the Miami, Myrtle Beach or San Diego.
Lying on a beach blanket while the kids build sand castles and splash in the ocean is a dream destination that many families envision. With many beaches to choose from, where should you go?
- Myrtle Beach is convenient to many that reside on the East Coast and has been a hot spot for decades. Spend your days on the sand, golf course, shopping or at the amusement park.
- San Diego has several attractions that make it a must travel to destination. The world renowned San Diego Zoo is a great way to spend the day getting up close with pandas, sea otters and gorillas. Seaport Village is a quaint area to shop and dine, while Pacific Beach is a lively beach to watch surfers or take in some rays.
- Colorful buildings, delicious cuisine and fun nightlife make Miami a top spot. Spend a day out at the Everglades and get up close and personal with a manatee or alligator.
Gaze at Glaciers in Alaska or scuba dive in Hawaii
Does your family seek adventure and new experiences? Check out these ideas for your next trip.
- Alaska is a vacation unlike any other delivering vast wilderness, breathtaking scenery and unique wildlife. Many choose to experience Alaska by cruise, which is the ideal way to see it all since Alaska is twice the size of Texas! Upgrade your cruise vacation with a cruise tour which combines land and sea in one trip. A cruise tour adds a pre or post stay in the heart of Alaska where you can venture into Denali and ride a train through the Last Frontier.
- Many of us daydream and save our pennies for a trip to Hawaii. And boy is it worth it! Not only is Hawaii a perfect relaxing vacation- it is adventurous too! Visit active volcanoes, surf, snorkel, hike rainforests or learn how to hula. Each island has its own attributes and unique sites, so figure out which island is for you and your family. Every day can be an adventure in Hawaii!
Book your adventurous stay in these cities at www.searsvacations.com